• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Pizza

MOTM

9 November 2015
What is your favourite pizza? Mines got to be dominos Texas bbq with jalapenos instead of normal peppers and loads the garlic dip ??
Last one I had was a cheapo from Sainsburys , last delivery one was a Papa John’s when I used to baby sit my nephew.....not sure what I ordered

Reactions: GeoffRy and Guru G
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
Pineapple is the best fruit ever. It works in curry, it works on pizza , it works on gammon , it works for dessert. What more could a man possibly want. Xx G oh and if you eat enough it even makes your cum taste sweeter allegedly.

17 September 2020
Pineapple is the best fruit ever. It works in curry, it works on pizza , it works on gammon , it works for dessert. What more could a man possibly want. Xx G oh and if you eat enough it even makes your cum taste sweeter allegedly.
Is that right ? I will be down tesco tomorrow morning ? might increase my chances in the future xx

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…