Pizza

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
1 September 2018
City
Cardiff
I propose a banquet of different dishes that all include pineapple.
A starter of cheese and pineapple skewers (cocktail sticks are so last century), grilled chilli pineapple sticks, followed by Hawaiian pizza (double PA) or Sri Lankan pineapple chicken curry and for dessert pineapple Upside down cake and Brazilian cinnamon barbeque pineapple slices.
2 day party
Banquet day 1 XxRy

8 July 2018
A starter of cheese and pineapple skewers (cocktail sticks are so last century), grilled chilli pineapple sticks, followed by Hawaiian pizza (double PA) or Sri Lankan pineapple chicken curry and for dessert pineapple Upside down cake and Brazilian cinnamon barbeque pineapple slices.
2 day party
Banquet day 1 XxRy
Sounds delicious, I’ll offer up my naked body for you to eat it off :whistle: kill two birds with one stone or should that be pineapple
:tiphat:
Tiger xx

17 September 2020
2 day party
Banquet day 1 XxRy

Could you imagine the smell if an orgy broke out :eek:? be like walking into spongebobs house xx

Reactions: GeoffRy
19 March 2015
I’ve stayed out of this for a reason but;
1, I don’t like pizza really.
2, The Hawaiian dude who added “pineapple” to a pizza was not from this globe.
3, Anyone who adds anchovies ^^ to a pizza, deserves the runs.
4, Wtf happened with calzone. Something wrong there.
5, GTFO with your mozzarella. I want cheddar. Extra mature Welsh cheddar to be exact. The type that saps the moisture from your mouth.

Okay done.
?

D

Deleted member 17925

5, GTFO with your mozzarella. I want cheddar. Extra mature Welsh cheddar to be exact. The type that saps the moisture from your mouth.

Okay done.
?
I'm with you but as a drinking man ...... If you have enough anchovies on ....... You won't need a piss for a week !! ?? ....... If your in Italy & have a proper Italian pizza in the summer ...... That will go up to a month !! ??

19 March 2015

Okay done.
?
There may be a hint for hangman in here. ?

17 September 2020

Okay done.
?
I agree with everything bar mozzarella... it has to be mozzarella