Plastic Fantastic Lover

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

Ever thought that going to a brothel might be a bit too personal, too warm and welcoming, too close to an actual human intimate experience?
Then fear no more! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Barcelona's sex doll brothel Lumidolls where you can take your pick of dead-eyed, plastic mannequins in which to deposit your self-loathing!

:eek::eek::eek:

M

MickeyBlueBalls

Ever thought that going to a brothel might be a bit too personal, too warm and welcoming, too close to an actual human intimate experience?
Then fear no more! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Barcelona's sex doll brothel Lumidolls where you can take your pick of dead-eyed, plastic mannequins in which to deposit your self-loathing!

:eek::eek::eek:
Informative and yet at the same time disturbing.

S

Sammy

It was the sterilising procedures made me gag
Lol if you get a lazy cleaner booooak!!

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
According to their website (yes, I'm sad enough to read their website) - you get "into situation" with the dolls.

"Dolls are properly disinfected after each service" - what service? They're being fucked, not given an MOT!

"In each room you'll find a large plasma TV, with a series of films which will help you get into situation" - I'm fairly sure it was dodgy films getting men into this situation in the first place!

"Tell us how you prefer to find it, in what kind of clothes, in what situation" - preferably not shagging Barbie's Ken!

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
In the interests of research only :D
Aki the Blue hair Japanese one is quite hot .... :palm: did I say that out loud :cool: for about €2000 you can get your very own one :hmm:

Reactions: Pearls
M

Max-the-3rd

That's just fucking bizarre, you think we could be looking at the form of our new sexy overlords? As soon as they get that A.I chip sorted out and inserted into the back of there heads.xx

Reactions: Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
According to their website (yes, I'm sad enough to read their website) - you get "into situation" with the dolls.

"Dolls are properly disinfected after each service" - what service? They're being fucked, not given an MOT!

"In each room you'll find a large plasma TV, with a series of films which will help you get into situation" - I'm fairly sure it was dodgy films getting men into this situation in the first place!

"Tell us how you prefer to find it, in what kind of clothes, in what situation" - preferably not shagging Barbie's Ken!
Perhaps the dolls love a bit of Debbie does Dallas :rofl: