Pre Meet Excitement.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you get quite excited just before a liaison?
Maybe you do get those butterflies and are excited to see the people / person for all of the reasons you can think of and not just the obvious.
Maybe it’s the excitement of someone you’ve never met before and you’re looking forward to the night/days ahead. X

• Love
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I love the prep work, de buffing, pruning and all that, builds up the excitement of meeting for the first time, our meets have never been a quick in and out though like some, we have a good laugh, nice meal and few drinkies and if anything happens it does but if not then it’s still a great time. Not that anything has ever not happened but thought I’d throw it in :whistle::D

19 March 2015
I love the prep work, de buffing, pruning and all that, builds up the excitement of meeting for the first time, our meets have never been a quick in and out though like some, we have a good laugh, nice meal and few drinkies and if anything happens it does but if not then it’s still a great time. Not that anything has ever not happened but thought I’d throw it in :whistle::D
Well yes. ?? xx

• wicked
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls