Pride

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you take pride in the fact that other people find your partner (male or female) attractive, sexy or alluring?

I see things like a bit old fashioned in that sense, you see, I think of times when out walking about etc loving having a gorgeous lady on my arm. As a result, she will get looks from others, including other ladies.
Aldi was a wicked one tbh but that's for another time. ?

Sometimes it can be jealousy but other times it's also a reflection of she caught their eye.

Online, is it any different? Isn't it okay to feel pride knowing other people may find your partner attractive, sexy etc?
I'd say so.

But as with @Mr gorgeous1 jealousy thread, it can cause jealousy too. In as much as some peeps can overstep the mark sometimes and make unwelcome posts - which can make you feel quite angry.
I don't mean paying compliments either, I mean just downright rude tbh.

Surely it's a good thing and should make one feel warm & fuzzy inside when others find your OH attractive.. Or even yourself!
Flattery is nothing to hide away from in this lifestyle and surely it's something that should be appreciated too. Even if they're not what you're looking for or type et al.

What do you think? x

17 September 2020
Do you take pride in the fact that other people find your partner (male or female) attractive, sexy or alluring?

I see things like a bit old fashioned in that sense, you see, I think of times when out walking about etc loving having a gorgeous lady on my arm. As a result, she will get looks from others, including other ladies.
Aldi was a wicked one tbh but that's for another time. ?

Sometimes it can be jealousy but other times it's also a reflection of she caught their eye.

Online, is it any different? Isn't it okay to feel pride knowing other people may find your partner attractive, sexy etc?
I'd say so.

But as with @Mr gorgeous1 jealousy thread, it can cause jealousy too. In as much as some peeps can overstep the mark sometimes and make unwelcome posts - which can make you feel quite angry.
I don't mean paying compliments either, I mean just downright rude tbh.

Surely it's a good thing and should make one feel warm & fuzzy inside when others find your OH attractive.. Or even yourself!
Flattery is nothing to hide away from in this lifestyle and surely it's something that should be appreciated too. Even if they're not what you're looking for or type et al.

What do you think? x
Great thread mr L. Like you said as long as they weren't being rude/disrespectful I think I would be proud I had a gorgeous mrs more than getting annoyed

19 March 2015
Great thread mr L. Like you said as long as they weren't being rude/disrespectful I think I would be proud I had a gorgeous mrs more than getting annoyed

I think it's flattering to compliment the OH, but also have respect for the other half when doing so, and in what manner you do it."wow your missus is hot you lucky bugger" yep."i'd bang your missus so wait outside" no x
Exactly! That's precisely it. x

24 June 2019
City
Washington
We both love it when the other gets admiring glances or attention.

I remember one particular time when we went to a club in the early days and I was the only female there and R revelled in the attention I got (slim pickings so was always going to happen!?). All SGs totally respectful, nobody laid a finger on me that night but it was definitely a turn on for both of us.

Vice versa, I enjoy when ladies openly look at my man.

Where the issue arises for us is when the way we play isn’t respected and the attention then becomes uncomfortable - so for example on a different very busy club night we were walking to the dance floor and unusually I was behind R. As I walked past a table a SG watched me and grabbed my hand hard enough that he pulled me back. That oversteps the mark as a) don’t touch me like that without asking and b) we play as a pair and although we both like that each other get looks and attention from different people (or why would we be there/here?) any divisiveness sits badly with both of us. The situation ended up being dealt with very effectively by security. Similar to here I guess when the unwarranted dick pics are thrust in my face on messages or the approach is to me alone when it’s clear we are a couple and I’m quite sure it says in our profile that we only ever play together. In those cases R will reply to say thanks as if it’s him that’s been approached and complimented not me. That seems to sort it out! ?

Conversely, and to end on a good note, as I don’t like to SG bash as there are some rare gems out there (present company included), in the same club on yet another night a SG approached us both after some flirty glances at me, talked to both of us, shook R’s hand goodbye and said that he would love some time with us. We went back the following week with the agreement between us that if he was there the time would be had.

I have gone off on a total tangent, insomnia rules, but in a nutshell well placed admiration within our boundaries is always received positively by both of us.
J x