Princess Diana

• Thread starter snakehips
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

snakehips

Has anyone seen the documentary ... about princess di .... i must admit i was like omg she was gorgeous i did nt really remember ... ug ug ug ..... grab her hair and pull her to a cave !! ;) I thought i d give it a watch . I had other things on my mind when she was doing the thing with the monarchs i was only young ....ish lol .....and did nt pay much attention so i thought i give it a go .. i felt a little sad for her as she seemed to be a sort of cast away ... and what was charlie thinking ??? Camilla ??when he had ripe dianna there ???!! Wtf .if your gonna have a misstress at least treat yourself yo some thing better than you already have ... or diffrent in certain ways ..... anyway i felt sad for her as i think she was one of our true heroes and had she been given the chance she could have done so much more for our country and people .. what a witty big chilled out caring fun personality she had .. shame she was living with some real terrors too but what a bird ..... !!! Beautiful lady and what a humorous person ..lovely figure too.. wills and harry should be very proud people . .... the hat is truly off over here . What a loss . Xx

M

meet_the_fockers

I meant to watch this.
I completely forgot.
I still believe she was bumped off.

M

meet_the_fockers

Not really everyone likes the conspiracy theory but the regular driver was changed for an incompetent drunk driver .... was always going to end in disaster ...
Im not saying i like the theory..
Im saying i believe it was no accident, well it was but, it was meant to be.. the future king of Englands mother couldnt have possibly been allowed to marry.. dodi al fayead..??

Reactions: Therapon
MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Im not saying i like the theory..
Im saying i believe it was no accident, well it was but, it was meant to be.. the future king of Englands mother couldnt have possibly been allowed to marry.. dodi al fayead..??
My opinion it's purely an accident that the tabloids have hyped up over the years .... let her RIP .....

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Could the mother of a future king marry a Muslim? Bumped off by the establishment because of religion. Twenty plus autopsies on the driver. Blood tests changed. What a load of crock. Get the firm in. (y)

Reactions: Therapon
T

The_Bibas

Even one of her sons looks like Hewitt..
She was bumped off by the royal family to save embarrassment..

XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 1030

I reckon she did 'an Elvis' and her, Dodi and their kids are living happily ever after, somewhere.

N

No longer with us

My opinion it's purely an accident that the tabloids have hyped up over the years .... let her RIP .....
Same as my view. I find it astonishing how some insist it couldn't have been an accident; if there's anything I'm convinced of, it's to never ascribe to conspiracy what's as easily explained by fuckup.

31 July 2017
City
Liverpool
Not touching this one with a 10ft royal pole! Republican outlook.. So am gonna stay zippered on this particular provocative topic! Topics! Remember them? That lovely choc bar.. I remember at... dah de dee etc.. Lo ;)l

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Well if you down the line they are either Russian or German and the name was change to Windsor due to the German connection LOL:palm::tiphat::palm:

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
I had the great pleasure of meeting and shaking hands with her when she came to visit a business in my town. A sad loss.

26 May 2017
City
Norwich
We will never ever find out the real truth to what happened that fatal night

T

The_Bibas

Vladimir Putin says he has proof as to why she was killed and promises to publish it before he dies... Along with the twin towers...
We will see..
As like the Cuban missile crisis the truth and evidence eventually comes out..
Probably not in my lifetime but one day..

XxxBibaxxX

4 July 2017
City
Glastonbury
I personally think that people believe in conspiracy theories and other sundry BS because they can't handle the simple fact that, very largely, the world is a big, fecking random mess.

It's much easier to believe in some complicated crackpot theory that Prince Philip/the CIA/the Jews/the Nazis did it than to accept the truth you, nor anyone else, has any control over the vast mass of what happens.

William of Occam worked this out 700-odd years ago: "The simplest explanation that accounts for all the facts should be accepted."

Here endeth the lesson :)