• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Private Meets/ Club Meets..

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I really like the club scene better on couples nights, straightforward and much less hassle.
Why am I on this site then ?because it may just break the mould.
You're posts and interaction is very refreshing and if I may say so, very suited for the site's atmosphere, ethos and just surroundings.
I hope, or I think you've found the right place.

D

Deleted member 3411

I (Ste) have never been to a private only Club, Linda has done both and hasn't really expressed a preference. at the moment we're just looking forward to a club visit with no prearranged ideals. I think we'd be happy to do privates later but for the moment we want to just take things casual and see what happens. I do hope however we will meet up with a few of you in the future be that club or private.

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
D

Deleted member 4127

I prefer private, have played in club but we was all locked in a room
Puts me off the thought of someone being able to touch me without permission

17 December 2015
City
Aldington
Both can be fun - all depends on the playmate(s) and the situation.
Almost all of ours have been private meets .... which would indicate a preference .. but we've both played at clubs and enjoyed it... plus our last club social meet has opened the door for a more intimate meet - though again .... at a club .... so who knows ... .. (really helpful and useful contribution to the topic, eh? Sorry! )

A

ABCambs

Hello!

We have debated this too, but as new swingers a club was the easier way to go for us. We have also chatted about how a private meet would be a different kind of fun.
We enjoyed the club and were surprised at how respectful all the single guys were, they all asked permission for everything.
However we did say it would be nice to get to know some people for longer more indulgent private meets were you can really get to know and turn on each other.

A+B

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
Hi there. We have only once been to a club on a Friday (single guys welcome) night. I (GG) was surprised that although the single guys obviously wanted a piece of the action, none of them had even so much as acknowledged us in the social/ bar area beforehand. Was that your experience too?
We're used to chatting with other couples before moving into the play areas, so this felt odd, and for me, off-putting.

A

ABCambs

I have to say we were quite shy at the bar ourselves so we weren't put off about the single guys not chatting before hand.
We went with the intention of watching and maybe she would play.
It wasn't until the evening really got going that we relaxed and had a solo play and then I invited a single guy to join us.
I guess it all depends what you go looking for out of your night. We went with the hope I could watch my girl. We did just that and had a great night.

D

Deleted member 1402

that's good news for Abfabs/Kestrals. Hope it gets to stay indefinitely

Reactions: Pearls
D

Deleted member 2610

Completely new to new life style. Yet to visit a club, so looking forward to this and understanding the interaction invoices.
Private meet for me so far which has been fantastic xxxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Completely new to new life style. Yet to visit a club, so looking forward to this and understanding the interaction invoices.
Private meet for me so far which has been fantastic xxxxx
Blimey...
June > October and boy what a difference

Reactions: Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…