• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Number one for me is personality and sense of humour, I love to see a good character that doesn’t take anything seriously, that’s a turn on 😈

What doesn’t interest me is the opposite to that, negative attitude, someone who is ignorant and shows zero personality.

31 October 2020
Number one for me is personality and sense of humour, I love to see a good character that doesn’t take anything seriously, that’s a turn on 😈

What doesn’t interest me is the opposite to that, negative attitude, someone who is ignorant and shows zero personality.
It's all about the personality and definitely have to have a sense of humour like x

Reactions: Pearls
31 October 2020
Personality is key but I do love a profile with alot of photos and if you don't have a photo I'm not engaging 😂

Reactions: Pearls
26 July 2016
Cartoon profile pic and blank info.In my opinion if they cant be arsed writing a few words there fakes
I once had a cartoon profile pic many years ago, personally don't see a problem with them provided the profile has a real life image somewhere. It was a little bald man in monks robes in the lotus position balancing on his dick. A profile should provide a bit about who you are and what you're looking for, it doesn't need to be your life story, concise and to the point is fine.

10 March 2015
Bouncing off the lady bits thread, what do you like to see on a profile?

What makes you scoot past it?
We like to see some content, too many just have a few words, doesnt tell us anything. Bit of humour, and a sense of knowing what they want, without being to prescriptive.
As for turn-offs...anything that hints that one half of a couple are only doing it to keep the other one happy, instant pass from us. Pics as well, some can be too graphic.