Quick tips to get you started x

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
:love:Well hello and welcome everyone:love:

This is a short section about tips in getting you started on Social Swinging..
First of all you have made the step and joined us here, thats' a start and fun times ahead,

Ok so first get your information on your profile,as we like to read and find out who you are and what your interests are :love:

Read other profiles before you chat as this helps and you don't have to ask questions that are clear for you to see in information:love:

Next avatar pic..
This is very important as it shows that you are real and have made that effort to show that you are keen,You don't have to show a face pic and as a lady myself would like to see creativity.

Get involved on the forums as this is the place where you can interact and meet different personalities,You get to see interests of others :love:

When you make the move to private chat then be polite and always show respect to others...
One of my pet hates is an opening sentence of.."I'm horny"...
Who wants to hear that as a hello...:love:

Finally when viewing profiles if you tap on the information tab above photo tab; you can read the information about the profile you're viewing. To save messaging unnecessarily.

Hope this helps and enjoy
Pearls:love:xxx

Thanks to @D7andFLC too.. xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
:love:Well hello and welcome everyone:love:

This is a short section about tips in getting you started on Social Swinging..
First of all you have made the step and joined us here, thats a start and fun times ahead,

Ok so first get your information on your profile,as we like to read and find out who you are and what your interests are :love:

Read other profiles before you chat as this helps and you dont have to ask questions that are clear for you to see in information:love:

Next avitar pic..
This is very important as it shows that you are real and have made that effort to show that you are keen,You don't have to show a face pic and as a lady myself would like to see creativity.

Get involved on the forums as this is the place where you can interact and meet different personalities,You get to see interests of others :love:

When you make the move to private chat then be polite and always show respect to others...
One of my pet hates is an opening sentence of.."Im horny"...
Who wants to hear that as a hello...:love:

Hope this helps and enjoy
Pearls:love:xxx

In all fairness, this is a very good short little guide to help anyone new here, on exactly what's been written;
"Quick tips to get you started"

Thank you for taking the time to write this :) x

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Yes it's fine, that's what I mean; it's written from your perspective which is a good idea for people to start..
Thank you and very good :) xx

Reactions: loverboy and Pearls
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Come on all you newbies take a look here as it can give you some idea of how to fill in your profile xx

Reactions: Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok guys please take note, please try to make the effort to put a pic up on your profile or avatar, also info is most important as it shows people who you are, trust me that when ladies look at a blank profile with no effort made then they wont be interested, it takes 5mins to say a few words and there id plenty of inspiration here from many, check them out x

Reactions: Therapon and Admin
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
It is lovely to see a person join and concentrate on sorting out profile info with pics and telling us about themselves, before viewing members and gallery, good for you xx

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok guys another tip
When sending messages please be creative and funny, we love this trust me..
The "hi hows you" doesnt do anything and you will find people just ignoring you. Think how you would talk to a friend or mate and of course if a male no dick pics unless asked for or you will be blocked by the person.

Be creative and plume those peacock feathers xx