Rant

• Thread starter The_Bibas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
T

The_Bibas

Hi
I am Stephen. The better half of the Bibas!
Sorry I haven't been active since we returned. Work pressures and life etc.
I am somewhat renowned for my weekly rants on Facebook so I felt it only fair to post one on here as it is out intention to meet some of you in a few weeks time.

We have pushed and pushed for PV for nearly two years now and yes it has been met with mixed feelings. Mainly negative ones initially and I fully understand why people are concerned.

Let's start with another site that we all know. In the two years we were on there, most of the people we spoke to never turned up. Those that did frequently told lies to get to the meetings or indeed looked nothing like their supposed selves. No matter how many times they were reported no action was taken.
We tried Twitter. Pretty much the same in fact. We introduced ****** to narrow down the fakes only to discover that as many real people still didn't turn up. OK I understand that single men rarely are in fact single or indeed are more comfortable naked behind the computer screen. Rejection is awful. Yet a no show is a rejection. We have been rejected well over a 100 times in two years. Left waiting in a bar or even the expense of a hotel.
I am not asking for advice. I am fully aware as to why.
If you are real then what is the problem?
Will pv make this site 100%safe? Absolutely no way!
But it offers proof that everyone is actively trying to protect you.

Name another site that does that.
There are people who join and I spot them as fake instantly. Remember I worked with the twitter hunters so spent plenty of time looking at fake profiles.
I rarely get it wrong but I soon realised it was a pointless exercise as twitter does not seem to care who is real or not.

There are people who have proven themselves via PV but who still push buttons and annoy other members.
Continually I see. Hence the block button.
So are these people real or fake too?
Granted they are real but their intentions seem less genuine
Imagine a site that didn't have active moderators like this one.
Imagine the chaos these people can cause. It would not be such a fab site now.
Having looked through past forums since my return I see the same people causing trouble. It's Bibas job by the way so back off.
And I see the same people who are also not Photo verified.
Things are changing and I am pleased they are
We have left before, Mainly because we felt we were banging our heads against a brick wall etc, Having to try and decipher who was genuine, who was real. As if this swinging lark isn't difficult enough.
This time around at least I know that trouble makers are real and therefore easier to avoid.
In conclusion getting verified will not stop you being a dickhead or indeed meeting people with false intentions on here but it adds a degree of security. It shows that most people are here for the right reasons.
We don't do clubs as a rule and do not do group socials. We get the wrong kind of attention. However we will be at the VA, nervous. But there.
And this site is the reason we feel a little more comfortable in taking that step.
Sorry for the rant and feel free to avoid me in the bar.
I will hand back to her highness now.

Stephen

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
We don't do clubs as a rule and do not do group socials. We get the wrong kind of attention. However we will be at the VA, nervous. But there.

As I have said this would never happen as I have mentioned, the club can not be compared to any social that you have attended, you are talking all walks of life, I can not mention the people we met there last year for privacy but we are talking high class, high end business and models. I think I met the chief of police from.... Best not say anymore :D:whistle:

D

Deleted member 3657

So many keyboard warriors who are so brave on a computer yet when it comes to an actual meet, bottle it. They're very weak individuals but unfortunately they are many. I get your apprehensive attitude and rightly so. Hopefully with time and some better experiences you'll begin to enjoy the lifestyle once more.

I hope to also.

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Hi
I am Stephen. The better half of the Bibas!
Sorry I haven't been active since we returned. Work pressures and life etc.
I am somewhat renowned for my weekly rants on Facebook so I felt it only fair to post one on here as it is out intention to meet some of you in a few weeks time.

We have pushed and pushed for PV for nearly two years now and yes it has been met with mixed feelings. Mainly negative ones initially and I fully understand why people are concerned.

Let's start with another site that we all know. In the two years we were on there, most of the people we spoke to never turned up. Those that did frequently told lies to get to the meetings or indeed looked nothing like their supposed selves. No matter how many times they were reported no action was taken.
We tried Twitter. Pretty much the same in fact. We introduced ***** to narrow down the fakes only to discover that as many real people still didn't turn up. OK I understand that single men rarely are in fact single or indeed are more comfortable naked behind the computer screen. Rejection is awful. Yet a no show is a rejection. We have been rejected well over a 100 times in two years. Left waiting in a bar or even the expense of a hotel.
I am not asking for advice. I am fully aware as to why.
If you are real then what is the problem?
Will pv make this site 100%safe? Absolutely no way!
But it offers proof that everyone is actively trying to protect you.

Name another site that does that.
There are people who join and I spot them as fake instantly. Remember I worked with the twitter hunters so spent plenty of time looking at fake profiles.
I rarely get it wrong but I soon realised it was a pointless exercise as twitter does not seem to care who is real or not.

There are people who have proven themselves via PV but who still push buttons and annoy other members.
Continually I see. Hence the block button.
So are these people real or fake too?
Granted they are real but their intentions seem less genuine
Imagine a site that didn't have active moderators like this one.
Imagine the chaos these people can cause. It would not be such a fab site now.
Having looked through past forums since my return I see the same people causing trouble. It's Bibas job by the way so back off.
And I see the same people who are also not Photo verified.
Things are changing and I am pleased they are
We have left before, Mainly because we felt we were banging our heads against a brick wall etc, Having to try and decipher who was genuine, who was real. As if this swinging lark isn't difficult enough.
This time around at least I know that trouble makers are real and therefore easier to avoid.
In conclusion getting verified will not stop you being a dickhead or indeed meeting people with false intentions on here but it adds a degree of security. It shows that most people are here for the right reasons.
And this site is the reason we feel a little more comfortable in taking that step.
Sorry for the rant and feel free to avoid me in the bar.
I will hand back to her highness now.

Stephen
Hope you have a good time at VA ...

M

meet_the_fockers

Good Morning Stephen.
Have you had your weetabix?! :)
PV as you say is one thing.. but being PV'd doesnt change the type of people/person you are.
What i will say is, i do know many PV photos are rejected.. after being scrutinised, and they are asked to re-submit. If they fail to do so.. or if it still looks 'iffy' they are on their way.
No it doesn't guarantee, saftey, but goes a hell of a long way towards it..
Re moderation on this site.
Its not a walk in the park.
If we dont step in, we hear.. why are the staff not stepping in?
If we do, we hear cries..of over moderation..
It can be hard to judge, some members prefer to be left to deal with things and are quite capable..
Others need help.. sometimes you can see a problem escalating.. and have to decide when infact enoughs enough and people are getting offended/hurt.
Whatever is done it is always with good intention, and to protect members. As is PV..
Re your VA trip.. as @Pearls has mentioned above..
And as i have already spoken with biba privately at length.. :eek:
Its a very different enviroment, there will be a lot of people there, who you, well maybe madame, have spoken with, for a very long time..
Totally different ball game.
So go.. dont like it?? leave simple.
Look forward to meeting you both and chatting wood and plaster.. :eek: :D
Xxx

Reactions: No longer with us
T

The_Bibas

As I have said this would never happen as I have mentioned, the club can not be compared to any social that you have attended, you are talking all walks of life, I can not mention the people we met there last year for privacy but we are talking high class, high end business and models. I think I met the chief of police from.... Best not say anymore :D:whistle:
Don't worry. I am sure we will bring them down off their high horses... Geordies in toon..
Lol
XxxBibaxxX

D

Deleted member 3411

I am and always was all for the pv idea. I also have been around the net for some 17 years now! In that time I've encountered all sorts if scams and fakers so in this environment I really need to know every step is being done to keep Linda and I as safe as can be. One of my; then later our biggest needs was to be met and verified by folk and meeting Admin and Pearls at the fof last year was for us a great relief. A relief because we want.. no NEED you all to be sure we are a real and genuine couple.
Even the pv itself is a possible sticking point as although we sent a pic as I explained to Linda that just proves we have faces and took photos, it's always possible some could get a friend to stage them and the girl or guy to actually not be a real person. There's also the possibility of couples splitting but not letting on he/she is no longer about.
For this reason I feel very keen on proving ourselves. @Mel007 chatted to us a short while ago face to face and we met @Brumcouple2013 a few weeks back so they know we are real. For this reason in the last 48hrs I've been thinking over going to the fof. We didn't sadly enjoy the last one so in a way aren't keen but... We are keen on getting to finally meet a number of you all, plus let you meet us and see what you think.
For one thing I know I've said a number of things on here over the last year and I'm wondering what some if you actually think Linda and I are actually like, you might be surprised.....
In the end nothing is a substitute for actually MEETING folk, and much as this site is THE BEST at security and friendliness it is all still words and pics on a screen, we'd like to actually meet the real you. Our wish at the end of the day is to make play friends and friends alike.

M

Mel007

Well for george and i its all about meeting and playing with people we trust respect and enjoy the company off... Whether in clubs ..parties or at hotels or homes. I. Only been around the scene since 10th June but have already made good friend cos we turn up are sociable and enjoy banter. The sex is amazing to.. Such a privilege to be close to another person in an intimate way.
Some of the guys are really dishy and George has had fun with some very lovely ladies. He is a new man. Long story but he had had his confidence shot to pieces. Ive got my sex god back.. so lovely. any way there we go.