REMIX at SWINDON SWINGERS

• Thread starter SwindonSwingers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

SwindonSwingers

SwindonSwingers created a new event:

REMIX at SWINDON SWINGERS

View attachment 2652

Saturday night 9:30 – 03:00. This special event is for Gay – Straight – Bi-Sexual’s, Whatever your into or curious about this event will be the perfect event for you to experience and admire. There’s no limits on who can attend male or female – Couples or singles. Nor will it ever matter what percentage of who attends, this event is open to all sexes and sexualities.

The only thing to keep in mind is that we are all adults and we will respect...

Read more about this event...

Reactions: Admin and Pearls
S

SwindonSwingers

The guest list is hotting up this week ,)
A few coupes form last REMIX booked in the same evening!!!
Its looking like REMIX is going to be another amazing night

xx

Reactions: Pearls

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Just had my newsletter email from Swindon Swingers for Remix this Saturday and boy does it look inviting!!
This Event is £15 per person, with no cap on couples, single men or women!
Wow....

This special event is for Gay – Straight – Bi-Sexual’s, Whatever you're into or curious about this event will be the perfect event for you to experience and admire. There’s no limits on who can attend male or female – Couples or singles. Nor will it ever matter what percentage of who attends, this event is open to all sexes and sexualities.

If you can get there peeps, it's well worth visiting at those prices!

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi @Dan985 I am very sorry that @SwindonSwingers have come on today but not responded to you.. Apologies on their behalf..
I don't know the full details or exact information, but I can tell you, Swindon Swingers are *closed* for swinging events until sometime into next year.
We don't know any further information or precise dates and I can only apologise on their behalf and understand that you have been contacting Swindon Swingers as well as ourselves about information.

For further information please contact @SwindonSwingers directly or email them at their site.
Many thanks
Warm regards.
Admin. x

Reactions: Pearls
S

SwindonSwingers

Thank you @Admin !
As i've said to @Dan985 we receive a lot of emails, calls / messages on here, and other sites, and its difficult to reply to them all straight away! but we always manage to get onto them!

Dates for our next events have ben on our website for over a week, Our next event will be REMIX on the 16th of January

Many Thanks again,

Have a wonderfully christmas! and we shall see you all in the new year!!

Gary x

Reactions: Admin