Restraints and purpose..

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Ok there is a BDSM section here but I want to break this down slightly..
Right from fluffy hand cuffs,rope,cable tie to chain and leather or even silk.
What do you get out of being tied and bound..

So I enjoy being strapped down tight but not to a bed and will most of the time it will consist of rope,experience is a must in the field and safety and I always have rope scissors at hand..
I enjoy being aroused first and then left in a seperate room and that can be up to 30mins a time depending on mood but I also enjoy sometimes being bound by the neck and just to say its not recomended unless you are experienced and know your partner well..

The reason is to heighten the orgasm and to intensify it and yes it works and the best you will ever experience.. Being blind folded while tied is all based on trust and together will have you screaming for more...
So answers on a post card and I am very interested in hearing some kinky replies xxxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Excellent thread post @Shiraz
I also like rope-play. I enjoy being tied up, even had another man tie me up not so long back, which I must say I quite enjoyed. Note; there was nothing sexual in it between him and I lol. This was during a meal/drink as a group of people consisting of husbands and wives.

So I was tied up and even attached to a door at one point. Frustrating yes, but good fun. It built huge tensions between myself and Mrs A.

I love rope, and I will be honest I am partial to a bit of pain. for instance, I have had -and I do NOT recommend this unless you like pain- hot candle wax, poured straight from a burning candle, on to my old boy, which was very erect at the time and of course my testicles :p
Hurt like hell yes, but was it kinky? you bet your life it was...

The erection didn't last lol if you're interested!

But when the wax was cooling - the ladies (2 of) peeled it off me and that's when it just made me realise just how much fun this can be.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you like pain, so guys please be careful as you WILL burn..
But was bloody good fun.

I also enjoy spikes and pinwheels. And I will say, I do enjoy having spikes pushed gently into my shoulders and back. Not hard enough to break the skin, but almost at that point.
I love it.

Hope this helps you in your research :D :whipping: :Ohyessir: :whipping:

Reactions: kopinov and Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Oofff well let clear the flush...
Wow very heated then and how did Mrs A feel about you being tied and seeing you in pain?Did it turn her on or was she nervous and of course who poured the wax?
You are right that being careful with candle wax is a must and tbh I dont get any pleasure out of it..
Pinwheels are very erotic if used in the correct way along with feathers xx

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
She really enjoyed it, I will say she was quite nervous, but we believe a lot in tantric sex, so the whole thing turned her on and quite heavily..
Mrs A poured the wax. She was VERY nervous doing it and I can't say I blame her - but she did it and quite enjoyed doing so.
But I was worried it may have been too much for her because of the infliction of pain caused..

Love pinwheels and if worked correctly, mixed with feathers - they can be highly erotic. x

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
She really enjoyed it, I will say she was quite nervous, but we believe a lot in tantric sex, so the whole thing turned her on and quite heavily..
Mrs A poured the wax. She was VERY nervous doing it and I can't say I blame her - but she did it and quite enjoyed doing so.
But I was worried it may have been too much for her because of the infliction of pain caused..

Love pinwheels and if worked correctly, mixed with feathers - they can be highly erotic. x
Well thats it for me you said the word...Tantric xxx:smackpaddle:

Reactions: Admin
L

Leather

Nice thread @Shiraz well guys I love to restrain with no movement and bring that person to almost orgasm and stop...
Then leave the room by the time I have returned that final touch is the most mind blowing orgasm you will have and yes ..
Tantric is the name of the game xx:Ohyessir:

Reactions: kopinov and Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Nice thread @Shiraz well guys I love to restrain with no movement and bring that person to almost orgasm and stop...
Then leave the room by the time I have returned that final touch is the most mind blowing orgasm you will have and yes ..
Tantric is the name of the game xx:Ohyessir:
Ooofff I believe you did this last night xx

Reactions: Liz
S

scania620

Oofff well let clear the flush...
Wow very heated then and how did Mrs A feel about you being tied and seeing you in pain?Did it turn her on or was she nervous and of course who poured the wax?
You are right that being careful with candle wax is a must and tbh I dont get any pleasure out of it..
Pinwheels are very erotic if used in the correct way along with feathers xx
You seem to like the same as myself. I find when the wrist cuffs are first fastened i feel my arousal start. The leather hood and collar are then fastened and I am a quivering wreck. When my arms get lifted to be fastened, I can smell the leather, the blindfold is the crasjendo. The anticipation of what is to come is incredibly arousing, but if you are left with your thoughts for a while, then you get touched by the Mistress it's like a electric charge running through each and every inch of your body. What a absolutely unique feeling. You should experience this to know the true meaning of submission X

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
You seem to like the same as myself. I find when the wrist cuffs are first fastened i feel my arousal start. The leather hood and collar are then fastened and I am a quivering wreck. When my arms get lifted to be fastened, I can smell the leather, the blindfold is the crasjendo. The anticipation of what is to come is incredibly arousing, but if you are left with your thoughts for a while, then you get touched by the Mistress it's like a electric charge running through each and every inch of your body. What a absolutely unique feeling. You should experience this to know the true meaning of submission X
What an amazing response and you know exactly what you are talking about..
yes the true meaning of submission xx

10 March 2015
We've tried various bits of restraint gear, and have a few :)bondage_buddy:) pieces in our play bag.

It does nothing for me being bound, but Jayne loves it, and I love restraining her lol.
Her latest fantasy is to be bound to a cross blindfolded and have others play with her, then have a lady remove the blindfold and play with me in front of her.

For us its the trust element, I love how she or others trust me, and for her its the giving up of control, the risk element, the feeling of being helpless and vulnerable.:Ohyessir:

22 March 2015
City
Tenby
We've tried various bits of restraint gear, and have a few :)bondage_buddy:) pieces in our play bag.

It does nothing for me being bound, but Jayne loves it, and I love restraining her lol.
Her latest fantasy is to be bound to a cross blindfolded and have others play with her, then have a lady remove the blindfold and play with me in front of her.

For us its the trust element, I love how she or others trust me, and for her its the giving up of control, the risk element, the feeling of being helpless and vulnerable.:Ohyessir:
great reply guys and its that giving up all control is what its all about and thats where the fun begins (y):love:

19 March 2015
I love rope. I really enjoy being tied up, but I don't like being out of control if that makes sense.
But mm rope is goooood ;) xx

19 March 2015
Hmm letting go of what though?
For instance, I was restrained and watched another male tickle and tease pearls, with feathers and things. I was unable to do much as I was tied to a door too haha :D
Was excellent and very erotic to be fair xx

Reactions: Admin and Lace
N

nosteferatu61

Ive only been tied once, and never gagged, tho some would say I should be. I'm the dominant partner, and for me the pleasure I gain is from controlling my 'partners' orgasms. To bring someone to the point of ecstasy And then slow it down before building it back up, again and again, creates a euphoric climax. Restraints and blindfolds add to the control and pleasure. An open mouth, may be an invite for my little friend, but then a piece of chocolate, or wine passed from mouth to mouth, adds to the surprise and tension building. Silk, feathers, surgical gloves, all unexpected surprises. I have some quick release velcro wrist straps and I'm well versed in Japanese bondage, That takes a lot of trust. Gentle strangulation can give a slight hallucinogenic effect, but I'd be wary of using anything other than hands, and never do any of these things when drunk, besides who would want to dull the experience.

19 March 2015
Edging.
Wins with me every... single... time.
I've extracted bits from that post, and I like how you present specifics into it.

Hmm Shibari?
Sounds good. I (mr) want a teacher to help me expand the knowledge further.
It's definitely a good thing.

N

nosteferatu61

Edging.
Wins with me every... single... time.
I've extracted bits from that post, and I like how you present specifics into it.

Hmm Shibari?
Sounds good. I (mr) want a teacher to help me expand the knowledge further.
It's definitely a good thing.
I know it as kinbaku. I've a few that I've learnt, and tbh if you like a slow build up, can take ages to perfect, by which time your partners usually asleep lol. Now Tantric, that's worth investigating.

12 August 2015
City
Liverpool
Being restrained for me is only sexual with two people. They are also, probably, the only two people who could tie me, without me trying (and succeeding)to escape. What can I say, I'm an escape artist!
It doesn't matter to me what they use, with my two it adds an element of risk and control loss to our play. It definitely makes sexual play sensations heightened. If it has an element of pain as well, it's even better!!
If it's used with impact, it certainly plays on your mind, but I also like it when rope is used to make me pretty, and the restraint part helps me put my submissive hat on! X

K

kopinov

I utterly LOVE being tied spread-eagle to a bed by my wrists and ankles, and being unable to prevent a woman helping herself to me.
It's especially erotic when I go to sleep with my cuffs at night on so, in the morning or during the night, she can sneakily clip me into the harness and have me trapped and already stroking me to arousal as I awake, at first in momentary disorientation and confusion, and then in excitement as she inserts a vibrating plug into me and lowers herself tantalizingly onto and around me.. increasing in pace and intensity until I can't help exploding inside her.
To have this happen to me with two or more women is a life-long wish - as yet unfulfilled... my god, I want that so much.