Rewind...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
You can rewind to one night and one night only, when you had fun with others.
None of the "Oh too many fun nights to mention" bs either to get out of it. You have one night to rewind to, or as sometimes in our case - weekend. So rewind to one night or weekend.
What happened?
Why rewind to it?
What made it stand out?
Be obscure, but share the grit coz we all love it.. x ?

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
None of the "Oh too many fun nights to mention" bs either to get out of it. You have one night to rewind to, or as sometimes in our case - weekend. So rewind to one night or weekend.
What happened?
Why rewind to it?
What made it stand out?
You can't do that to me!
Most of my best night's I only recollect a few minutes because I was off my head! ?

N xxx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
What happened?
Why rewind to it?
What made it stand out?
One night... so many to choose from but one in particular ?
Well back a while now I visited the Autosport show in Birmingham, I had a fantastic day looking at some sexy chassis’s but later that day I had arranged to meet a lady from the site , well after the initial drinks and chats we decided it was time to go to somewhere more private..... luckily I had a room ?
Need less to say much fun was had and having the lady gushing with a glass dildo that was a gift to her was one of the many highlights to a fantastic time :tiphat:

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Ooo I remembered one. I was in my mid 20's 26 or 7 and was out clubbing as usual in those days. My mates flaked out early and got a cab home and left me on my lonesome. In the small hours I ended up falling in with a bunch of students and to my surprise and delight two girls invited me back to their digs to carry on the party, the other fella there had no staying power so there I was entertaining two nubile girls all to myself. After a few more drinks and some questionable smoking material, things got a bit raunchy. The rest of the morning is a bit of a blur of boobs bums and bits but I know I would do it again any time ?

N xxx