Romance Fraud

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
I know we’ve discussions on fakes and cat fishing, but I find this quite apt too.
This is awful news about a woman who got duped out of £113k, from romance fraud.

Granted, who sends this kind of money to someone you’ve never met and is a total stranger. But even she admits that she felt his life was genuinely threatened.

I think it shows how sneaky, devious and evil these people are. Sadly it’s also much worse (as we all know) during this pandemic.

Woman loses nearly £113k in dating site romance fraud Woman loses nearly £113k in dating site romance fraud

31 October 2020
I know we’ve discussions on fakes and cat fishing, but I find this quite apt too.
This is awful news about a woman who got duped out of £113k, from romance fraud.

Granted, who sends this kind of money to someone you’ve never met and is a total stranger. But even she admits that she felt his life was genuinely threatened.

I think it shows how sneaky, devious and evil these people are. Sadly it’s also much worse (as we all know) during this pandemic.

Woman loses nearly £113k in dating site romance fraud Woman loses nearly £113k in dating site romance fraud
Fuckeries ?

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
It’s a shame this happens,but it’s so common … and with lockdowns people do get drawn in ….
Even if they could be caught the money will be long gone ..,
Have to be so careful..

24 November 2015
Funnily enough i got a message via fb from a guy purporting to be american asking could we be friends, he was a lonely gent since his wife passed away , i,ll be honest and say i strung him along for a few weeks ,he said all the right things he thought i wanted to hear , then it started have i got X amount of money i could borrow him lol said id ask my hubby , not heard from him again

31 October 2020
Funnily enough i got a message via fb from a guy purporting to be american asking could we be friends, he was a lonely gent since his wife passed away , i,ll be honest and say i strung him along for a few weeks ,he said all the right things he thought i wanted to hear , then it started have i got X amount of money i could borrow him lol said id ask my hubby , not heard from him again
This happens to my mrs all the time! It's weird shit. X

8 July 2018
Clearly not at the same level as this, but I’ve heard of women going out on dates with no intention of pursuing a relationship, just get a free lunch! and racking up hundreds and maybe thousands of pounds over multiple dates in the process.

Then disappearing without a trace!

25 July 2016
Yep been on a few of them. I was once on a first date at 7pm at a pub when the date turned up i bought her a drink and we sat down only to hear her say are we eating as i have another meeting at 8.30 so i dont have a lot of time. So being the true gent i am i said i will go to the loo and then we'll order to which the sadest part is i buggered off and left 3/4 of a pint of guinness. but as Tiger says there are a few that just want a free night out i know ive dated a few lol

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017

Those people are evil, that is true, but what makes me think is that there are many people alone or that feel alone so they become a prey. In conclusion those hunters exist because there are preys and It's also our fault as society.

19 March 2015
Those people are evil, that is true, but what makes me think is that there are many people alone or that feel alone so they become a prey. In conclusion those hunters exist because there are preys and It's also our fault as society.
Yes that’s exactly the issue too. That lady shouldn’t have been in a position of being so vulnerable either. I agree.

D

Deleted member 10361

I have a friend that was desperate to be in a relationship, she was blind to the scammers, luckily she told her friends about all these guys she was talking to supposedly here and in the US, we managed to get her to realise before she parted with money-she was ready to buy a ticket for one ‘soldier’ who was on a secret mission and needed to see her beautiful face in person incase he didn’t make it out alive ?

31 October 2020
Yep been on a few of them. I was once on a first date at 7pm at a pub when the date turned up i bought her a drink and we sat down only to hear her say are we eating as i have another meeting at 8.30 so i dont have a lot of time. So being the true gent i am i said i will go to the loo and then we'll order to which the sadest part is i buggered off and left 3/4 of a pint of guinness. but as Tiger says there are a few that just want a free night out i know ive dated a few lol
Least you got yourself out of that sticky situation!