Sad to say

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3411

Hi everybody Linda and I would like to make an announcement. After some soul searching and honest thinking we've decided we should leave the site. We have nothing against SS in fact we think it's fantastic, but no longer a place for us. We aren't giving up swinging we just think we'd prefer to turn up at Vanila Alternative when we get chance and the mood takes us. I myself as you will know have kept our hand in by checking in and posting, but one factor remains that's not right for us. This site is for folk to get together and make arrangements most of all. Over the last year I (on our behalf) have talked to two lovely ladies and one very sexy couple, all of whom were very interested in getting together with us for a meet. Sadly we've had to let them all down. If we can't live up to the promise we make or imply by being here we shouldn't be here.
Thanks for all the fun and advice, I hope our input and advice has helped, enlightened and entertained. Has been fun, but when something feels wrong....
I shall delete this profile and Linda's later tonight. If you are reading this after when profile name reads "Deleted member" have fun, get in touch with those you like the looks of here, they're nice folk and we are sad to be leaving.
Ste and Linda.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Hi everybody Linda and I would like to make an announcement. After some soul searching and honest thinking we've decided we should leave the site. We have nothing against SS in fact we think it's fantastic, but no longer a place for us. We aren't giving up swinging we just think we'd prefer to turn up at Vanila Alternative when we get chance and the mood takes us. I myself as you will know have kept our hand in by checking in and posting, but one factor remains that's not right for us. This site is for folk to get together and make arrangements most of all. Over the last year I (on our behalf) have talked to two lovely ladies and one very sexy couple, all of whom were very interested in getting together with us for a meet. Sadly we've had to let them all down. If we can't live up to the promise we make or imply by being here we shouldn't be here.
Thanks for all the fun and advice, I hope our input and advice has helped, enlightened and entertained. Has been fun, but when something feels wrong....
I shall delete this profile and Linda's later tonight. If you are reading this after when profile name reads "Deleted member" have fun, get in touch with those you like the looks of here, they're nice folk and we are sad to be leaving.
Ste and Linda.
Sad to see you going but all the best to you both for the future..

L

LizandChris

Never say never, although we haven't chatted I have enjoyed reading your posts and input, I think you will be missed and if at some point you return, you will very much be welcomed back.
Till then take care, stay safe and love well.

6 March 2020
Ste and Linda.
Looking at your pictures and comments I'm sure you will be missed as I'm just getting into this journey I hope to see you around and meet someday

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
I'm sorry to see you leave SS, but all the best to you both and we all would be here waiting for you if you wanted to come back to SS in the future.

Reactions: Therapon
Status
Not open for further replies.