Sat 25th June The Pantie Purse Lottery Bonus Ball Give-away (free)

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I don't need the bullet but if I win, I'm going to host a giveaway for my blog so someone else can have it :)
Really? :confused:
This is for Social Swinging members....If you did win, why not consider giving it to someone on this site who would appreciate it?

Not to be rude to anybody, but this is the second time someone has said they don't want/need it and will give it away if won..
Guys can we just think about something...The Pantie Purse don't need to do this, they don't have to do this.

They are doing this to show thanks for input and support from our members, and for what we do for them too.
And I find it quite sad that people are putting their names down for a chance to win something, when they
a, don't want it
b, don't need it
c, will give it away if won

Again, the Pantie Purse don't need to do this, don't have to do this, but are doing is as a gesture of goodwill and thanks to you guys and the site as a whole for continued support.
If you don't want it, or need it, please - don't put your name down and let other people here who DO want it, and WILL use it - have a chance.
Thank you.
Admin.

M

meet_the_fockers

Really? :confused:
This is for Social Swinging members....If you did win, why not consider giving it to someone on this site who would appreciate it?

Not to be rude to anybody, but this is the second time someone has said they don't want/need it and will give it away if won..
Guys can we just think about something...The Pantie Purse don't need to do this, they don't have to do this.

They are doing this to show thanks for input and support from our members, and for what we do for them too.
And I find it quite sad that people are putting their names down for a chance to win something, when they
a, don't want it
b, don't need it
c, will give it away if won

Again, the Pantie Purse don't need to do this, don't have to do this, but are doing is as a gesture of goodwill and thanks to you guys and the site as a whole for continued support.
If you don't want it, or need it, please - don't put your name down and let other people here who DO want it, and WILL use it - have a chance.
Thank you.
Admin.
I totally agree, if you dont want the prize, dont enter. Its not really fair..and quite rude, i abstained.. from entering i have won twice before.

2 September 2015
City
Crawley
just like the sailors who used to put their heads in the side of a chip where a connon ball had just come through (cos there is no chance of another one hitting the same spot), please can I have no 47 again, thanks

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
A

Adam

Hello everyone, from the success of the last lottery bonus ball giveaway- we thought we would so another this week.

so pick a number from 1 to 49, once you have picked your number post it in here MASSIVE so everyone can see. one number each.

the winner will be the bonus ball thats drawn on the national lottery on saturday.

Prize is a Rocks Off 120mm 10 speed bullet.

good luck everyone.

47 if available - Thank you

Reactions: Pearls and Admin
P

PRG978

I choose 49 ..... I would have chosen 69 but it wasn't on the list lol

P

15 August 2015
City
Gloucester
25 please. If that's gone then 14, 3 or 11 in that order (sorry - did read thread but got lost as to what had gone!) x

Reactions: Admin