• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Serious Media Reminder, Folks..

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 1030

We love your media posts in the forums. It's a part of what makes this site special. The funny videos thread, the 'decades' picture threads, the silly interventions in random threads and, my personal favourite, the music threads. I've discovered new music in that thread, which is life's greatest pleasure to me.

However, we've had a few instances, recently, of people posting pics and video featuring minors. Don't be alarmed, these have been perfectly innocent (a baby in a funny advert, a toddler in a music video etc.), nothing horrible or anything. This means we have to delete the post. It may seem OTT, it may seem petty - and we really don't like deleting posts.....

...but we cannot allow these images on our site.

We know that people don't realise or even consider the implications and we are well aware that there is no malice of intent..... but you wouldn't post pictures of minors in your galleries, would you?

Images like this could get the site shut down.

So, please folks, bear this in mind when posting media.

Thank you

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…