• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Sex Outside

M

Max-the-3rd

Sex outside.
Have you? would you?

Personally, yes I have and yes I would again. I think it comes from having been brought up in a village where as a youngster the obvious place for carnal exploration was the nice dark park. (up the back next to the woods).
however this has carried on to my adult life and the last place was round the back of a kirk (church) on the way home from a lovely meal.

am I alone in this? maybe I am more perverted than I thought!
looking for reassurance.x

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Yes I have had outdoor sex lots of times, it a bit risque which adds something to the excitement but I like it.

Reactions: Marcus
T

Tigress

Oh yes. On Wimbledon Common. On top of the Land Rover looking at the stars in Spain. In the corn fields as a young woman... Definitely.

Reactions: No longer with us
A

anniefanniewannie22

Your not on your own on this subject, being raised in Wales I have been up and down the mountain a few times in my younger years for some alfresco fun Nowa days it depends on the weather last time was in a bunker on the 15th hole !!!!!

M

Max-the-3rd

Your not on your own on this subject, being raised in Wales I have been up and down the mountain a few times in my younger years for some alfresco fun Nowa days it depends on the weather last time was in a bunker on the 15th hole !!!!!
golf suddenly sounds more appealing.x

Reactions: Pearls
19 March 2015
Yes loads, beach, Brecon Mountains, back of the bike, forest, garden, beside a swimming pool. I'm sure there are more
Probably... We have had our fair share of outdoor fun.. The bike was brilliant, at one instance it was pitch black on a beach, on the bike, sprawled across the tank.. and we definitely got clocked by local fishermen out in the bay in their little boat.
It wasn't too far out so we knew they were watching. Only when I came up for air though did I clock them x

P

peakcouple

Both of us did quite a bit when young - sex at home wasn't an option with parents like ours. Has happened occasionally since but not often. Have only had a few swinging experiences outdoors, all of them on holiday in France, camping at naturist/swinger sites (Terre De Soleil and Ran Du Chabrier if you're interested, see their websites) and with two other couples of friends at an isolated French farmhouse with a pool. Would love to have a 4some on a sunny beach, one thing still on our bucket list!

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
There can't be much left on that bucket list of yours

Reactions: Therapon
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…