Sexual health and prevention

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 20900

Good morning ladies and gents, We are B and J and brand spanking new here, I’m J and I’m 39 a bit heavier than I’d like to be but I don’t have a label apart from the hornier I get the filthier I get and B is 36 with sexy curves and a Female who is Poly and openly Bi and here is the problem. B has so many allergies including condoms, so this means if we play with a guy, gal or couple, using condoms isn’t an option and Ideally we would like to me a couple or a couple of couples or long term a girlfriend for us. All that aside while we are playing with people we don’t know my biggest problem is the obvious concern over STI/D’s with the fact B can’t use them and neither can I if I am to have sex with B again in that session. So apart from every person/couple we play with Getting tested to ensure no one has any STI’s or STD’s before hand, how do people generally prevent or avoid having an unwanted gift from someone.

thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you and maybe meeting you too ? J

17 August 2021
Many people with allergies are not allergic to what they think they are allergic to.
They are allergic to how the product is made.
In other words, natural, vegan ,latex might not cause an allergic reaction.
Here is just one company, just to give you an idea.

Also, you said they order special gloves for surgery, did you ask what the gloves are made of? See if you can find condoms made of the same stuff.
Or use the surgical gloves as condoms .
Not ideal, funny looking and awkward, but it would work.
I envy you, i wish i could find a woman as a swing partner.

13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
I started to have an issue with latex condoms, but I've had no issues having swapped to latex free - the brand I use is Skyns.

As for how to avoid getting an unwanted gift: don't you have conversations about sexual health status and testing?

D

Deleted member 20900

I started to have an issue with latex condoms, but I've had no issues having swapped to latex free - the brand I use is Skyns.

As for how to avoid getting an unwanted gift: don't you have conversations about sexual health status and testing?
We have brought a couple of types of latex free we intend to try later lol, so with any luck that will work.

as for the conversations, if we was to play with a couple as opposed to a club, the conversation would automatically take place and we test every 6 months unless we are asked between that. But it’s other people we would be asking. I would also put my money in it, 90% of single guys would agree to getting tested but then 90% of them would happily lie just to get laid! (Sad as a guy I think that of other men) but we really would like to make regular friends we can get to know and trust, but that’s the key word is trust, and you just can’t have that at a club when you don’t know the person/people from 10 minutes ago.

19 March 2015
I would also put my money in it, 90% of single guys would agree to getting tested but then 90% of them would happily lie just to get laid! (Sad as a guy I think that of other men) but we really would like to make regular friends we can get to know and trust, but that’s the key word is trust, and you just can’t have that at a club when you don’t know the person/people from 10 minutes ago.
That’s a really valid point to be fair. ??

• Love
Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
13 August 2015
City
Liverpool
We have brought a couple of types of latex free we intend to try later lol, so with any luck that will work.
Good stuff. ?

as for the conversations, if we was to play with a couple as opposed to a club, the conversation would automatically take place and we test every 6 months unless we are asked between that. But it’s other people we would be asking. I would also put my money in it, 90% of single guys would agree to getting tested but then 90% of them would happily lie just to get laid! (Sad as a guy I think that of other men) but we really would like to make regular friends we can get to know and trust, but that’s the key word is trust, and you just can’t have that at a club when you don’t know the person/people from 10 minutes ago.

Well, the thing is, you have to decide what your risk appetite is. Are you happy playing with people you met 10 mins ago, given as you say, they might have lied about their STI status?

You're absolutely right, some people do lie. One rule I try to live by is that you can't control what other people do, but you can control yourselves and the actions you take.

D

Deleted member 20044

I actually get tested regularly for my own piece of mind and to know my std status. However I don't play first time I meet someone flirt absolutely but play no. My advice would be if connection is what your after then just relax have a great day or night remember there is no pressure to play. Maybe discuss your rules as a couple.