Sexual preference

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Sexual preference when meeting.
Does this stay the same for you or has it evolved to something more?

So for example as a couple you will only meet a lady or couple but now would consider meeting a guy?

I mention this as it’s happened recently here where a couple who have made it very clear they don’t meet guys but did.

Can or would you embrace change, branch out and try something you would never have thought of when you started.

Can preferences change for you?

We meet ladies but we’ve never ruled out many other scenarios and have had fun with a couple. We’ve discussed many other fantasies, we may put them into play. Like someone just said, life is too short and shouldn’t we have the approach of “don’t knock it until you try it”

I feel with this. You can be open with preferences.

Are you brave and honest ?

D

Deleted member 8095

In regards to meeting Men,Women or couples we have been open to them all and will meet depending on how they interact on site, their presence and also what we might have as a sexual want at that time. Sexual preferences well yes to a degree they are evolving as we are and I (P) wouldn't rule out anything until I've had time to sit and think if I could or couldn't!

D

Deleted member 3411

We have always had an open mind to who and what, but it's true we prefer single women and couples. Bi ladies especially. But. If L fancies a straight guy I'm not going to block it. I'm not so sure she'd warm to a very straight lady though, she's not into sitting n watching. Changing our minds in one respect is unlikely, I've had plenty of chance to discover bi tendencies and it isn't likely to happen. That said I have a small fantasy and sort of personal challenge, DP with a willing lady and guy, but not with the guy...get my drift.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Sexual preference when meeting.
Does this stay the same for you or has it evolved to something more?

So for example as a couple you will only meet a lady or couple but now would consider meeting a guy?

I mention this as it’s happened recently here where a couple who have made it very clear they don’t meet guys but did.

Can or would you embrace change, branch out and try something you would never have thought of when you started.

Can preferences change for you?

We meet ladies but we’ve never ruled out many other scenarios and have had fun with a couple. We’ve discussed many other fantasies, we may put them into play. Like someone just said, life is too short and shouldn’t we have the approach of “don’t knock it until you try it”

I feel with this. You can be open with preferences.

Are you brave and honest ?
Ok so being single my experiences have been couples and single females .... not yet come across couple who has said the Male is bi or curious ? I’m not attracted to men , but if a man said they were attracted to me
would it put me off ?? Difficult to answer as it hasn’t happened.. if a particular scenario was talked about I would give it some thought....if it happened spontaneously would I freak ? Don’t know because it hasn’t happened ...
Swinging can open up different experiences you wouldn’t necessarily come across in general life so ....
I truthfully don’t know until it happens ...