Share Your Experience It Could Help Someone..

• Thread starter Dazzandco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Dazzandco

So we know a couple who have been married for a few years and things have slowly been getting stale for them with no apparent reason. We were having a few drinks ( whom I kidding..a lot of drinks) and this came up.. Now firstly they are both very sexual but a little bored.

Somehow swinging came up.(drunk people don't possess the ability to remain silent).Man the misconceptions were crazy.. They only thought it was full swapping. Anyway after explaining that it didn't have to be that way and it could just be same room or soft swap etc a little fire was lit in their minds. Well they did a little research set up a profile with a local club and went as a fist timer guest one night..

Fast forward 2 months... You just can't keep theme off each other.. what a difference. Man are we glad we shared with them.. Sometimes misconceptions can be a real killer...

Stay sexy peeps..Have fun..keep it sexy

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
So we know a couple who have been married for a few years and things have slowly been getting stale for them with no apparent reason. We were having a few drinks ( whom I kidding..a lot of drinks) and this came up.. Now firstly they are both very sexual but a little bored.

Somehow swinging came up.(drunk people don't possess the ability to remain silent).Man the misconceptions were crazy.. They only thought it was full swapping. Anyway after explaining that it didn't have to be that way and it could just be same room or soft swap etc a little fire was lit in their minds. Well they did a little research set up a profile with a local club and went as a fist timer guest one night..

Fast forward 2 months... You just can't keep theme off each other.. what a difference. Man are we glad we shared with them.. Sometimes misconceptions can be a real killer...

Too true keep it alive and sexy xx

D

Deleted member 1402

haven't had the opportunity to encourage couples to swing, although I have discussed it with one of two. Most people I know prefer the fantasy thinking that adding others would break their relationship for good, so sex toys have been a compromise.

Reactions: Pearls and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014

Brilliant... Indeed, keep it real, keep it fun, keep it sexy. :)