• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Shaving Or Waxing Makes....

18 October 2015
City
Nantwich
Yes this was a brilliant night. So bloody funny listening to fully grown men, some mini mountains, screaming like little girls

I always felt when I was giving birth that the men should be in the bed next to their partner being waxed just so that they could get an inkling of what childbirth might be like

M

MickeyBlueBalls

I always felt when I was giving birth that the men should be in the bed next to their partner being waxed just so that they could get an inkling of what childbirth might be like
Yes but you only have to put up with that for a few hours......a man's torment lasts a lifetime - often likened to white noise interrogation techniques in my field of expertise.

Reactions: Therapon
D

Deleted member 1030

Just in case anyone wants a slightly less sensationalist version of the study, from a scientific journal Pubic hair grooming linked to heightened sexually transmitted infection risk
It's an 80% increased risk and the researchers do qualify themselves by saying this is an observational study, so no firm conclusions can be drawn about cause and effect, added to which the researchers were not able to determine the timing of grooming relative to acquisition of infection, or account for either safer sex practices or indeed risky sexual behaviours.

Reactions: Pearls and his&hers
29 December 2016
City
Norwich
Hi its Shazza. Can I please ask, as I have been wondering. And hope this question is in the right place (if not sorry and please move it)
"to shave, or not to shave, that is the question"
I cannot wax as I have very sensitive skin (fair, freckles, red head) and also some years back had a bad experience with someone using hot wax in bikini area. I also used to be too sensitive for Veet/Nair or whatever it's called but haven't tried it for years. I don't shave it all off but do keep it trim with little electric trimmer. James likes a little 'designer stubble'. However as I'm a newbie I don't want to put people off. What do people like? Men and women. It is a small worry to me.

S

Soldier333

A clean shave is always bliss but a little designer stubble is also great. It shows that you put some effort in.

14 April 2016
City
London

HI Venus,

Not sure when you were waxed last, but it has come a long way in recent years with new waxes specially for intimate areas. They're designed to stick to hair only and not skin, so makes it less painful and no 'healing time' as no skin comes off with the wax.

If you're interested then why not speak to a salon or an Axiom Trained therapist who could advise you.

Reactions: VenusR68
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…