Since...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

meet_the_fockers

You've started swinging.. have bounderies altered/changed.
Has the way you played altered?
What about what you seek.. Are you ever evolving? Or reached that point where you know, you will go no further.

Reactions: Pearls
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
When we first started out we was only interested in meeting others couples, but that could have been due to the site we was on and the the behaviour of the single males on it, now we've found this site the behaviour of the single males is totally different they will talk to you rather than asking if you wanna shag, which have now brought them into our play as well which have opened up a new world of fun for us both.

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
Interesting question and not something I have really thought about until you asked so initial thoughts:

When I first got involved in swinging the only boundary I had was that I am a straight male, that's not to say I was open to anything but I honestly had no idea what to really expect or what might be expected of me so I tried to keep an open mind but if anyone had suggested anything I was not happy about I was prepared to say no. Fortunately that has never happened so far.
The way I play has altered over time because I have met different people and the play is obvious different to suit that occasion although I have found someone that, as they say, ticks all the boxes but it hasn't stopped the play evolving, its just changed but I am enjoying it :)

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
We started out in the scene after Mrs Brum confessed she wanted experience sex with another woman. We had no idea how it worked or that single. I woman were almost none existent. After 12 months of searching with no luck, we relaxed our boundaries to allow couples into our life's, all be it fir the females to play only. Three years on from that and yes our boundaries have changed again to allow soft swap for all those involved. I have also had a brief experience with another male.
Will it change again, I don't think so, but never say never. Regards the search for a single female, nearly five years on we are still searching.
Not sure if that's answered the question, but I think it as.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
Have things changed we would say yes a very lot to all your questions with the exception of we still feel we have boundaries that need to be pushed but feel that its in some ways the lack of suitable people prevent us doing so. We honestly feel its most likely our profile that's at fault

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Have things changed we would say yes a very lot to all your questions with the exception of we still feel we have boundaries that need to be pushed but feel that its in some ways the lack of suitable people prevent us doing so. We honestly feel its most likely our profile that's at fault
It's not often I would disagree with a post, as it's not my place to, but I do disagree with this post based purely on your profile information.
I would say it's not your profile or how you have worded anything. In fact it's eloquently written and to the point - nicely too..
From my point of view, of course not, other members - I think your profile is written and displayed really rather well actually. (y) :)

M

meet_the_fockers

Yes i tend to disagree to, nothing wrong with your profile, you are selective, and rightly so.

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
It's not often I would disagree with a post, as it's not my place to, but I do disagree with this post based purely on your profile information.
I would say it's not your profile or how you have worded anything. In fact it's eloquently written and to the point - nicely too..
From my point of view, of course not, other members - I think your profile is written and displayed really rather well actually. (y) :)
But is the devil in the detail so to speak. We have in the past got messages from people who have made comments like stuck up t**ts and even had a local couple who replied when we gave them our address " your all stuck up 4 x 4 wankers up that parts so we ain't meeting you. Not on this site I might add.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
But is the devil in the detail so to speak. We have in the past got messages from people who have made comments like stuck up t**ts and even had a local couple who replied when we gave them our address " your all stuck up 4 x 4 wankers up that parts so we ain't meeting you. Not on this site I might add.
How rude, I get it all the time :whistle::rofl:

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Wow..... so being a "normal" polite, friendly couple equates to being stuck up t..ts and wankers? Wow. :confused: o_O
Some people.... :rolleyes:
perhaps it is. I don't think so but that's me. @Pearls and @meet_the_fockers also agree and my reply isn't just from a professional stand point either. As swingers ourselves I see nothing but polite, friendly tones in your profile which outline what you are seeking/not seeking.

Reactions: Deleted member 2610
M

meet_the_fockers

People should never assume. I do think sometimes people obvs don't think.. are damned right rude, jealous..just shit stirring etc.. i remember a status i posted not on here basically.. thrilled today.. baby born safe and well.
I then received a message from a woman whom i had never spoken too..
"Way to go the next in-line to be a swinger.. farm that baby girl out" really.. i did reply needless to say it wasnt pleasant and then reported her.. but yes people sometimes revel in basically making people feel shite, because they can for no reason.
We hear all manner of things in the swinging world.. i never pass judgement.. i tend too make up my own mind.

M

Moonracer

U can spot good people from far

Good people think before opening there mouth it's called respect

There ant a lot out there with respect

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Moonracer

U can be in my gang then lol

I was told I'm a blessing from above lol

Just waiting for my halo to appear lol

Last edited by a moderator:
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth

Firstly you profile write up is spot on.
Secondly we were thinking the same about ours, and had thought about changing it. Also think we struggle because of our boundaries. A lot to think about going forward.

Reactions: BoltonBiFemCpl