• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Since...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
14 February 2017
City
Luton
We seem to be appearing an awful lot in people's responses! Didn't think we were that popular! lol xx

Reactions: Pearls
14 February 2017
City
Luton
I think going to the VA changed my perception of swinging. What I witnessed was basically what I hoped it would be but negative press etc had made me believe otherwise.
We've set boundaries and have guidelines we believe we'd follow. But like others, we are newbies, as such being a couple we only wish to interact with other couples. I'm not saying that again like others that won't evolve but that's our plan for the foreseeable future.
I too wonder about the profile being written correctly.
What will be will be, in the right place when the time and people are right too xx

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
M

Moonracer

It's a great one

Good things cum to those who wait lol

Last edited by a moderator:
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Sheesh with all the swinging I've been doing lately I don't get a minute. I mean I've seen more couples than an ivf clinic so my boundaries have somewhat changed.....before I break. I have couples stashed everywhere, some in the spare room, under the stairs and even the garden shed........and then my alarm clock awoke me and I realised it was all just a dream. In truth I haven't really returned to swinging yet but I like to think my boundaries would change over time to keep things interesting and gain exposure to different experiences.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…