Singles Couples Confused.com

• Thread starter Deleted member 1030
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 1030

ok folks been here a couple of weeks and sussed some out and as yet not made a faux pas (I don't think) but there are for various reasons, couples that also have singles profiles !

Could we have an indication of this in the profile black box thingy when you click on a name?

Just a thought :tiphat:
Not sure how you'd phrase that tbh. What do you suggest @Stew ?

Reactions: Therapon

Therapon

Admin
11 August 2015
We have a couples profile but I also have my singles profile, as does @Miss-Sexy-Legs, which we use for our mod roles.
However on our singles profile we clearly refer to our couples profile and on our couples profile we refer back to our singles profiles.

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
D

Deleted member 1030

We have a couples profile but I also have my singles profile, as does @Miss-Sexy-Legs, which we use for our mod roles.
However on our singles profile we clearly refer to our couples profile and on our couples profile we refer back to our singles profiles.
I think that's the best way of letting people know, really. If you're truly interested in someone, you'd read the profile anyway.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
ok folks been here a couple of weeks and sussed some out and as yet not made a faux pas (I don't think) but there are for various reasons, couples that also have singles profiles !

Could we have an indication of this in the profile black box thingy when you click on a name?

Just a thought :tiphat:
Interesting... Hmm...Will watch this and maybe think about some things.
But as mentioned;
I think that's the best way of letting people know, really. If you're truly interested in someone, you'd read the profile anyway.
This ^^^^^^ is the reason why we did it. If people can't be bothered to read our profiles then we simply tell them to come back after they have read them.

D

Deleted member 3657

I am a couple on a singles profile. Could be the schizophrenia though. Docs did mention something. Anyway, they say the voices aren't real but let me tell you, they have some great ideas.

D

Deleted member 6127

This is interesting as I'm now in the position of having a single and couples account. My single account will be hidden to avoid confusion in the next week, it confuses me having 2 :rofl: never mind anyone else so this is the less complicated option for me. X