• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Skin Or No Skin?

• Thread starter Max-the-3rd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Max-the-3rd

I love my foreskin, cant imagine life without it but I have been told people prefer it without.
So I suppose my question is really to the lovely lady's on here.
Have experienced both?
What do you prefer and why?
Is it true a man can last longer skin free?

As I said I prefer my head covered as it must make it more sensitive I would think?

Over to you.xx

Reactions: Pearls
T

Tigress

I don't think I've ever experienced a circumcised one so can't really comment, but generally I think we are made pretty perfect so I don't see the need to mess about with things.

I actually think it's wrong to do as a matter of course. The poor little lads have no say in the matter

mrclouse

I am Batman ?
28 March 2016
Dont do it. Its painfull, painfull and more importantly painfull. i got it done when i was a kid not a baby so i remember it >.> just dont. as for if ladies care i dont think it makes much of a difference but some do prefer you to have a foreskin
I don't think I've ever experienced a circumcised one so can't really comment
still time

Last edited:
T

Tigress

Cheeky

When are you next at the VA? xxx

27 February 2017
City
Spalding
Having nearly lost mine after a severe thrush infection from diabetes which left it very very tight I went to the docs and ended up all booked in to have it removed at hospital.. I then researched what I could do in the months before the operation and fund a gel cream thing that helped the old boy back to life luck escape.. don't know why you would chose to have it done unless you have no say as a baby

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…