Slovenian Sex

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 August 2021
It was an abnormally quiet evening in the hilltop villa that sat on the side of the Dinaric Alps, deep in the Slovenian wilderness. The birds normally sang loud at dusk, and the distant howl of waking wolves would ring endlessly through the vast and echoed airwaves of the valley. Tonight was somewhat different, as I sat alone with a small tumbler glass of Gentleman Jack Bourbon. The view hit the back of my throat with the whiskey, and helped me sink into a deep and relaxing mindset.

Amelia was on her way in a taxi, about to be charged a small fortune for the 60-mile round trip from the capital, Ljubljana. She’d taken a trip to see me, unaware of the total isolation I dwelled in, eager to have a weekend of bliss, paradise and ecstasy all mixed into one. I heard the 2-stroke Skoda engine from about 3 miles away and sunk the drink, preparing myself for her imminent arrival, listening reluctantly to the upwards groan of the diesel motor as it rose to my abode.

I was dressed casually, but not casually for my surroundings. Most would relax in an outdated and unfitting t-shirt and shorts. Not me, befitted in a stylishly creased, olive green shirt, sleeves rolled up and top two buttons broken. My jeans were years old but still hugged my calves at just the right points.

Ding dong, I opened the door. The taxi driver awaited his wage like a hungry dog expecting his evening meal, and made off as Amelia waltzed into my small but modern villa. I gazed at her curvaceous beauty as I slammed the door, she stood in a small black top and tight denim skirt.

I made her a small cocktail, nothing fancy, just a small cosmopolitan, and led her out to the decking at the rear. She sat and sipped, sipped and spoke, as I wondered across the open sky. We spoke nonsense until 9pm, then finished the drinks. I moved over to the edge of the small, heated pool, only about 18ft wide and 20 seconds worth of front-stroke in length.

We sat on the side and kicked our feet in the cooling water, leaning on each other intermittently, starting to cuddle and feel each other excitedly. The side of the pool had a conveniently soft edge, a small layer of vinyl-wrapped foam, and I leant on Amelia mid-kiss to bring her down to it, now laying firmly on top of her, kissing her neck, her deep red lips, holding her hips as she tried to slowly thrust into me. I could feel the pulse of her as we connected. I slid my hand up her smooth, warm legs, flitting with the idea of moving inside her thighs, delighting in the fact I could devour every part of her tonight..

Her body was comforting and her scent was erotic. I could feel her heart starting to race as I moved my finger tips inside her sculpted thighs. The tingling sensation throughout my cock started to divulge into a full-blown erection, my jeans zip starting to naturally loosen. I slid my hands out of her pleasure zone and under her arse cheeks, feeling her slowly move up and down to the rhythm of love. Her bum was soft but firm, I could sense she was enjoying slowly feeling my hard member slide up and down on her legs. I squeezed intermittently on her behind, and she reacted with slow but forceful bites on my neck, trying to show how turned on she was getting.

Her skirt was becoming an obstacle to me now, and after riding up to halfway up her arse cheeks, it was now defunct. I unbuttoned my shirt and gave her my tongue, instantly feeling the thirst of her incessant horniness, sucking on my lips and giving me a taste of what I had in store. My shirt was off and her skirt was now unbuttoned at the top, her hands starting to pull the material down from her hips. She could feel my cock rubbing against her incessantly, and whispered in my ear. “Take your jeans off so I can feel you even more.”

I obeyed, for once, and removed my jeans, dumping them in a pile with my shirt and her skirt, right next to the warm and bright blue pool. She suddenly felt quite sensitive, now just her black lacey knickers standing between my dick and her beautiful pussy. Her breathing got heavier and her tones became higher, as she felt my hands drift up the back of her body and over onto her tits. They were spectacularly built, firm and juicy, tender and sweet. I couldn’t help but lift her top and start to nibble away on her delicate nipples, switching between sucking and biting, kissing and licking.

• wicked
Reactions: Pearls
10 August 2021
Her top was next to come off, and soon we were nearly nude. Her legs opened fast and she invited me onto her fully now, grinding my rock hard stick on her most intimate area. She wouldn’t admit it, but her pussy was super sensitive and aching by now, wet and ready for me to start. As I made deliberate thrusts up and down the slit of her thong, knowing I was stimulating her clit, I reached down to tickle the insides of her thighs, feeling her arms cling around me, holding on as she felt me enter her world of pleasure. I made my way up her body to where her panties were. Holy fuck. Wow.

I was expecting her to be turned on, but I could feel a legitimate wet patch on the underside of her knickers, a spot of erotica she’d been unable to control. Her pussy juices had leaked onto her thong, and I couldn’t help but explore. I stopped my hand movements and dropped my tight, blue boxers, releasing my cock for good. I slowly made my way down her torso, saying goodbye to her breasts and leaving a trail with my tongue, all the way past her belly button and down to her forbidden area of delight.

My tongue hit her wet patch and my lips clasped around it, softly making movements with my mouth to continue her arousal. She tasted like heaven. She was pleading with me to stop teasing, to take the knickers off and let her have it all. But I had a treat in store for her. The knickers stayed on, but she was going with me, 6 foot to our left, into the pool...

I pulled her over and held her tight as we fell into the water, my boxers immediately coming off, letting my hard cock feel the cool water. I pushed her up against the side of the pool, she felt my boner between her legs, and clasped onto me in need of something. I knew she wanted to feel me inside of her, but she had a long long way to go. I dove my head underwater as I held each of her hands tight, and slowly opened my mouth. I put my teeth around the top of her underwear fabric, blowing out bubbles and feeling her move her hips towards me. I grappled on with my mouth and slid her knickers down, revealing ever so slightly a perfect pussy. I wasn’t there yet, I had to come up for breath, but as I did, she asked a question.

“Please... please, can I just... show you how much I want your cock?”. I told her to show me, and she took a breath and dipped her head below the waterline, holding onto my waist and immediately placing my solid penis in her mouth, making jerking movements back and forth, like a hungry animal eager to taste what she’d wanted for a long time. She came up for air, and brought her knickers up with her, wringing them dry and placing them on the side of the pool. Now it was my turn. But would I go down once more? No chance. I told her she was to get out of the pool. She stepped up the small ladder and suddenly got my drift. I was leaning my head towards the sky, tongue out and gasping for her.

She squatted down, and slowly lowered her wet, throbbing pussy onto my face. I knew she was looking up to the sky, half embarrassed at the situation she was facing, and half in awe of the sensations she was receiving. She tasted like the stars, and every breath I took while eating her out, I felt her tingle just a tiny bit more.

My hands groped onto her bum, and as I took a last lick of her delightful pussy, rubbing my face in her beautifully delicate cunt, I pulled her in suddenly.

She splashed in, and came up gasping for air, immediately swimming towards me, passionately grabbing me by the arm, pulling me into the middle. She had somehow forgotten that I was the one who called the shots. I took her by the hand, leading her towards to edge of the deep end, feeling her become a little unsettled as her feet started to kick to stay afloat. She was trapped between a world of uncertainty and immense sexual pleasure. I pushed her head towards to soft side of the edge of the pool, holding it down as I eased just one finger into her pussy lips, rubbing gently on the upside of her insides, massaging her over sensitive G spot, and making her gasp even more, feeling her legs flutter and shake as I made my presence known...

She started to lose her sense of confidence as she found it hard to float and enjoy the fingers on her clit and G Spot. “Hold me please, I need to cum now” she gasped. I laughed silently and held her. Held her by the neck, pulling her throat back and blocking her airwaves just a little. As if her approaching orgasm and sense of losing control wasn’t enough, now she was being choked and denied the orgasm she so desperately craved...

The lack of control was something that she loved secretly, but in the moment she was panicking. Treading water with shaky, wobbly legs, trying to breathe and take in the urge to cum. All of it was getting too much. Amelia screamed, “fuck” and gasped for breath. I held her reassuringly, releasing my grip on her throat, letting her breathe calmly now, slowly rubbing her sensitive clit, caressing her wet pussy inside and out.

She moved her bum up slightly, trying to feel for my erect cock. Now it was my turn. I asked her if she was sure. “You know, if you want me to do this, it’s going to be both pain and pleasure for you? I’m not going to stop until I cum, and if that means you losing your control, then that’ll just have to be that..”

She loved me being dominant, she loved feeling the tip of my dick rub slowly up and down her arse, teasing her perineum and gliding over her glazed pussy. Now, it was fucking time.

I slid my way in easily, and felt her warmness caress my cock. I could feel how tight she was, and the movement of her constantly moving thighs was stimulating the shaft of me. I moved up and down, in and out as I held a finger in her mouth, hooking her back and enjoying her screams. She knew nobody was around and no matter how hard she screamed, I’d still continue til I was done.

I stopped suddenly, pulled out and told her to turn around. I wanted to see the face she pulled when she came, I wanted to see her feel my cum drip inside of her. I wanted to see the movement her eyes made when she approached her orgasm...

She held her arms around my neck, clasping on and hoping I’d let her finish. I wasn’t embarrassed to say that I was already ready to cum. Fuck, she was something else. I kissed her quickly and bit her lip, whispering in her ears, “I’m going to cum inside you now darling, I hope you’re ready”. She moaned and let out a squeak as I quickly pushed hard, squeezing hard on her bum cheek, putting all of myself into her. Fuck. I’m cumming.

She held on for dear life, biting my shoulder as she came, still conscious of her ability to float. That was how Amelia came to stay...