So during some fun have you ever...

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Yes, I have! I'm very curious about life so I'm really curious about sex as well and I do love trying new experiences as much as I can during sex. Actually, I agree on the fact that everything can be done with the right people with the right mindset.
By the way, as for me, It's simpler to say what I haven't done! ? , but don't be misled, I'm a good boy
?........maybe.

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
Yes, I have! I'm very curious about life so I'm really curious about sex as well and I do love trying new experiences as much as I can during sex. Actually, I agree on the fact that everything can be done with the right people with the right mindset.
By the way, as for me, It's simpler to say what I haven't done! ? , but don't be misled, I'm a good boy
?........maybe.
We are all good boys and girls ??......??????????

D

Deleted member 6127

While have a seriously sexy time with a fantastic couple I felt my cock be licked and sucked, very pleasant it was. When I glanced down I saw that it was my mate sucking me, shocked no enjoyed 100%, would I have it again of course, but with the right people. Would I suck a cock, yes given the opportunity, never knock it till you tried it...so we wait.

Miss C certainly enjoyed watching and I’m sure the other lady was turned on by it. Look forward to a repeat someday ?????? xxx :0)) T

19 March 2015
Yes, we are! Fortunately ? ? ?
Back to the topic, I would add that I noticed and appreciated very much that here, I mean on SS, we can talk freely about bisexual experiences and tastes and nobody judges and categorises others. It's very different from Italy. ? Great!
Which is what it's all about! No judgement from anyone. Open, free community. This is so important to the core of the site IMHO.. It's special, we have seen so much hatred and judgement to other people on other sites, which is why I believe in the ethos of the site. ? ❤ ?