So Invite Over...

• Thread starter meet_the_fockers
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Besides mr Bump is quietly cute..
And mr F is still trying put his tongue away after seeing the delighful mrs grind. X
Mr Bump is indeed a gentleman. Having spoken to him for several hours on the phone, but not met yet (sadly but will) - definitely a quietly spoken gent. That's true. ;) x

M

meet_the_fockers

Mr Bump is indeed a gentleman. Having spoken to him for several hours on the phone, but not met yet (sadly but will) - definitely a quietly spoken gent. That's true. ;) x
Lol hes bonkers.. oof x

M

meet_the_fockers

Ahh you think hes cute too... does he know lol :D

D

Deleted member 1030

We'd invite you all over for boiled eggs and absinthe. Lisa would provide the entertainment with her bird-calls of the New World impressions and I would dance the Gay Gordons with anyone who might freaked out by the sound of a Venezualan troupial (y)

M

meet_the_fockers

We'd invite you all over for boiled eggs and absinthe. Lisa would provide the entertainment with her bird-calls of the New World impressions and I would dance the Gay Gordons with anyone who might freaked out by the sound of a Venezualan troupial (y)
:rofl:

Id have you all over have a huge bbq light the chimnea..
Crack open the beers, crank up the music... and put the bubbles on the hot tub!! X

Reactions: Admin
D

Deleted member 1402

I never invite anyone to mine, it's a shit hole. Instead, I move in with Sir and trash the place! :lol: