Social Aspects Of Swinging

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
So many good recent and on-point replies here. That’s so true that many join and expect to be somewhere within a day or two.
They get nowhere so are gone before the bed’s even warmed up.
It takes a little time to find the right ones, after avoiding fakes with 10yo photos, or bloke from a married couple etc etc and then you may get somewhere.
These things take time.
But yeah you also have the “every hole is a goal” aspect too of course! ? x

D

Deleted member 16044

I was thinking of suspicions early on and you know what happens to suspicious minds thought I was caught in a trap and it was not working out for him because I sadly did not belittle myself or my standards to his level and I knew what he was thinking with the way he was answering me comes with doing a Psychology degree in childhood and youth studies :lol::rofl::p

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I was thinking of suspicions early on and you know what happens to suspicious minds thought I was caught in a trap and it was not working out for him because I sadly did not belittle myself or my standards to his level and I knew what he was thinking with the way he was answering me comes with doing a Psychology degree in childhood and youth studies :lol::rofl::p
Have you got a chaises thingy :D

D

Deleted member 16044

Social ...science

what is it in the sense of social swinging?

For me it is having the same level of understanding, the same wavelength, having that connection and trust.
Trust
Some say it has to be earnt
that is when you have been burnt so much it feels it should be and that the next person has to earn it
Trust the text
trust the photos
trust the social meets
some though will not find it easy to trust others
trust can be abused and I see it a lot online
you put all your trust in someone online and it all goes well then you try to be social a bit more but he begins to go cold
those types are ones to leave well alone males and females here

I like to connect first and trust first then the rest of the science happens on its own well the fact that hormones tell you that you want to be social with someone and meet them eventually. After all nature intended us to

D

Deleted member 16044

So many good recent and on-point replies here. That’s so true that many join and expect to be somewhere within a day or two.
They get nowhere so are gone before the bed’s even warmed up.
It takes a little time to find the right ones, after avoiding fakes with 10yo photos, or bloke from a married couple etc etc and then you may get somewhere.
These things take time.
But yeah you also have the “every hole is a goal” aspect too of course! ? x
I do not come with expectations, nor do I come with assumations