Social Swinging 'family Tree'

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I'm a 31 year old man child pmsl.
You're only a few years younger than me my friend but dya know what? Your happy go-lucky attitude and relaxed, laid back approach makes us feel younger.
This is why.

It's not because YOU are young, it's because you make people feel younger by always being chirpy.
A true gent who shows that worries and woes can be left at the door and you can relax and enjoy without being a boring bastard.
This is why @EvilS (y)

28 May 2015
City
Nuremberg
Conservative, possibly, but you know there's always sex scandal with the bloody conservatives so I guess with fit that bill. Grey Goose Vodka is a must but only a few glasses. One to many cause me to get my bondage knots in a mess.

E

EvilS

omfg that is quote of the week or summat...
Where's my PA... quick!!

I have to admit I've stolen it as a quote.....if anyone knew the reference I would instantly declare my love for them as they'd display great taste. No Googling :)

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Conservative, possibly, but you know there's always sex scandal with the bloody conservatives so I guess with fit that bill. Grey Goose Vodka is a must but only a few glasses. One to many cause me to get my bondage knots in a mess.
A very well constructed and thought out reply....
Conservative ;) :D