Soft Swinging

• Thread starter Balls&Boobs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

Balls&Boobs

Over the few years of visiting sites and noticed the couples that only soft swing I notice that sometimes it can mean different things.

For example just your own partners and watching the other couple. To fully playing but no penetration and even where the females are only allowed to interact directly with each other.

So I ask what is your definition and are you a soft swinger and how you see it.

D

Deleted member 1402

It can be any, or all of the above, that's what I've experienced.
As a single female and when part of a couple, soft swing is my ultimate favourite thing to do.
I rarely have penetrative sex, furthest I go is fingers and toys.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
B

Bump-n-Grind

To be honest soft swing is such a non specific term & is unfortunately used at times to try to induce a girl on girl floorshow instead of just an honest "we want girl on girl while partners watch".
Alternatively a more specific soft swap is generally everything bar penetrative.
Again if you're looking to play with your own partner while watching another couple ask for "same room fun with own partner".
If you know what your boundaries & your requirements are it's best to be specific & not generic.
A mate of mine was in a pub with a group of us once, now he's not much of a drinker, one of the lads was getting a round in & asked him what he wanted?
"An apple based beverage" he said.
He thought he'd get an apple juice, he ended up with a pint of cider.
Sure you can guess the moral of the story.
Just a generic soft swing can suggest more than it actually offers & if more specific boundaries aren't discussed before entering the playroom then potentially things can not go well.

Sooo to answer the original question, I don't think soft swing has a true definition & yes we do partake & enjoy soft swap (as well as full)

D

Deleted member 1402

To be honest soft swing is such a non specific term & is unfortunately used at times to try to induce a girl on girl floorshow instead of just an honest "we want girl on girl while partners watch".
Alternatively a more specific soft swap is generally everything bar penetrative.
Again if you're looking to play with your own partner while watching another couple ask for "same room fun with own partner".
If you know what your boundaries & your requirements are it's best to be specific & not generic.
A mate of mine was in a pub with a group of us once, now he's not much of a drinker, one of the lads was getting a round in & asked him what he wanted?
"An apple based beverage" he said.
He thought he'd get an apple juice, he ended up with a pint of cider.
Sure you can guess the moral of the story.
Just a generic soft swing can suggest more than it actually offers & if more specific boundaries aren't discussed before entering the playroom then potentially things can not go well.

Sooo to answer the original question, I don't think soft swing has a true definition & yes we do partake & enjoy soft swap (as well as full)
Well said (y)

Reactions: Admin
25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
As a couple to us soft swing/swap is everything but penetration.
If we want just girl on girl with own partner fun in the same room that's what we state in adverts or in messages.
When we first started meeting couples we only did girl on girl and own partner. But as our confidence and trust grew we relaxed our boundaries and now soft swap as described above.
Mrs Brum is happy for me to have penetrative sex with a female but in all honesty I enjoy oral etc more, and unless the other couple ask I don't attempt full sex.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
27 April 2015
To us, Soft swinging is as @NigelandJulie and others have said, it's everything but penetrative sex, tbh we don't participate in soft swinging, as we prefer full swap with our partners. (It's a little like playing at the real thing for us) xx

26 July 2016
City
Bolton
We partake in both full and softbas the other couple prefers. Soft to us is as you other's say. However before meeting anyone we make sure we all are clear on the wants and needs of each other butbwe dobstick to the rule that the boundaries have to be the same for everyone.

P

peakcouple

Our first swinging encounters were soft-swinging, we decided to take things slowly until we both felt comfortable about having a full swap. For us it meant doing everything except the ultimate - penetration with toys was usually part of the play. Our play would end with the ultimate but we would swap back to our own partners for that. Since doing our first full swap we haven't done a lot of soft swinging but we still like it very much, making someone else orgasm is very intimate and exciting. When a couple say they don't want to go the whole way we don't try to make them change their minds. Others were very understanding of our boundaries when we started, that's something we really appreciate about most swingers.

Reactions: Admin