Somewhat Belated Hello Thread!

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
S

smutwizard

I saw that once @Admin switches it back on that I'll be getting a reminder to both say hello and post more pictures so I figure I will get them done beforehand XD

So hello! I'm smutwizard (the name came from a conversation with a friend about sex magic) and I live in Bedfordshire with @Curious and our son. Technically we've had an open relationship for about a year but only just got around to doing anything about it as we spent so much energy planning our wedding... and we've got our first club visit planned in Jan when we'll be heading to @TheVA :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ha yes :).. I am building something that will encourage and entice members to follow those steps, to completing their profile etc and making it a more unified experience here.

Thank you again and a very warm welcome from me.
Merry Christmas!

S

smutwizard

I should add you can also find me on reddit and twitter under the same name! I don't post much on Twitter at the moment but I intend to change that very soon...

S

smutwizard

I was being serious..
Never mind I will hop off
Xx
On the off chance you've never encountered Reddit it's basically a community of communities, if there's something you like that doesn't have a subreddit then you must be a very unique individual! Of course finding it is half the fun, as some of them are oddly named :mad:

27 April 2015
Hello again and as said earlier, we hope you have a great time on here , and recently married too, great to hear that lol xx

Steed99

Oldest Swinger In Town
15 September 2015
City
Kettering
Looking forward to saying 'Hello' in person, sometime in January at The Vanilla Alternative. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
@smutwizard Hello there! Welcome to Social Swinging! The place where admin never sleep, and the jokes just keep flowing!! :lol: Have a lovely time at the VA. It's on my bucket list of clubs to visit!! X
We've a social coming up.. I say social, but it's a bit of everything :D
Try and make that @Charlia - I am announcing the dates and gubbins shortly. x

Reactions: Charlia
S

smutwizard

Hello again and as said earlier, we hope you have a great time on here , and recently married too, great to hear that lol xx
Getting married was a great experience but I don't think I'd want to do it again :lol:

Although the reception was such a laugh we're thinking of having a cosplay party every few years. Maybe one year we'll make it at the VA or similar ;)
@smutwizard Hello there! Welcome to Social Swinging! The place where admin never sleep, and the jokes just keep flowing!! :lol: Have a lovely time at the VA. It's on my bucket list of clubs to visit!! X
Hopefully we'll see you there either on the 15th or 16th of Jan, or the 5th of March :D

Reactions: Charlia and Admin
S

smutwizard

Looking forward to saying 'Hello' in person, sometime in January at The Vanilla Alternative. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.
Thanks Steed, looking forward to meeting you too - and you'll be the first SS person we'll have met IRL.

From what I've heard we'll have one hell of an experience at the VA, very excited! (y)

Reactions: Steed99 and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Thanks Steed, looking forward to meeting you too - and you'll be the first SS person we'll have met IRL.

From what I've heard we'll have one hell of an experience at the VA, very excited! (y)
I'm sure you'll be taken care of and very much made to feel at home.
You will have an amazing time, of that I am very sure. :)

Reactions: Steed99