Sophie (part One)

• Thread starter billy55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

billy55

The day had started like any other hot August day for Sophie, a wealthy 32 year old beautiful and wealthy girl. Freshly made coffee, and two freshly squeezed oranges in a crystal glass served to her by her maid Wendy, placed quietly and carefully on her french bedside cabinet. Wendy a woman of 40 years, spoke softly "it’s 7.00 miss, will I open the drapes now?”

Sophie was used to being waited on. Her father, a rich land owner, had spent a fortune educating her Her finishing school had taught her well and she knew her place in society.

"Please do Wendy, let that glorious sunshine through. I think I shall swim this morning. Make sure the pool is clean for 8.00". "Yes of course, Miss Sophie", Wendy replied.

Sophie's trim and slender figure slid from between the satin sheets and she made her way to the veranda where she would finish her juice. The sun, hot on her face and arms, felt good, so good. In fact, a very naughty thought immediately coursed through her inquisitive mind. ‘I think I shall finish my juice naked this morning’. Now feeling quite flushed, Sophie let her silk gown slip down over her shoulders to the marbled floor, the sun cascading over her breasts, gently caressing its warmth down her belly and along her long beautiful legs. ‘mmmmmmm glorious’, thought Sophie as she helped the sun caress her with her own hands.

The architect who had designed the stately home where she and her father lived had done his job well. Perfectly placed exotic plants and trees made sure her veranda wasn't overlooked, but her view over the grounds unobstructed. Her face now flushed as she continued her private moment, her hands seem to have taken over her mind as they touched the most intimate parts of her now fire filled body. Fire, fuelled by lust and a deep desire to feel a man inside her… "Right here, right now ", she whispered to herself.

Her hands now between her slightly parted legs she could feel her desperate wetness. On and on Sophie continued pleasuring her eager body until she felt the most explosive wave of sexual passion bursting through her now entire trembling body.

Gasping for air, Sophie tried to regain some sort of composure but knew she would never make the 8.00 appointment with the pool.