Squirting

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think theres clearly information I do not have or know, so will step out of this one for now...but keep following quietly lol! ;) x
No you don't.. :D not that easily!
If I get it in the neck you do too. It's your thread!.
However, I do have a good name and am not some dirty dawg you know..
;)

(maybe a little bit....)

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
I can gush not squirt, mine will never ever be projectile due to how my cervix is inside.
Personally it doesnt do anything for me, i dont feel anything just fluid coming out and unless im at a club with a wipeable bed i dont want the mess at home.

Ive gushed once because of a guys cock due to the shape but its usually always by hand & most guys cant do the right technique ive found.

I have seen someone supposedly squirt at a club but from the colour and smell it looked more like pee & really turned me off the whole thing
It is mostly pee hun xx

Reactions: Therapon

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Well its proteins which are found in urine but no ammonia and thought to come from inside the cervix/womb by some instead of the uretha (possible bad spelling there) BUT I think everyone woman is built differently so for some they may pee a little whilst doing it due to pressure on that area and others not so.

To summarise... Its bloody weird haha :)
FWIW here's my previous post on this, in agreeance with you;
https://socialswinging.com/threads/wouldnt-you-like-to-squirt.1958/#post-46601
https://socialswinging.com/threads/for-those-with-long-hair-beard.1091/#post-16903
https://socialswinging.com/threads/watersports.203/page-3#post-4825

As you can see - it's only been discussed once or twice :D

Reactions: Pearls
B

Bump-n-Grind

Just a note to all the lovely ladies on here that do squirt or gush, we know that it happens & is involuntary for most so please don't feel any kind of shame, you've not soiled the sheets & have no need for any embarrassment, it's not dirty & you're not being judged as it's just a by product of you being touched in a certain area.
Whatever you decide the liquid is, rest assured it is not the yellow stuff you flush down the loo, it's mainly clear & isn't unpleasant, although you wouldn't choose to wash your face in the morning in it.
Some people are obsessed with it, others fascinated, some don't like it. But in the same respect some like bukkake, some hate the though of spunk anywhere near their face, some love it.
I've seen a lot of things since we've started swinging, I've not yet seen a woman gush or squirt, a yellow smelly fluid.

A

Adam

Just a note to all the lovely ladies on here that do squirt or gush, we know that it happens & is involuntary for most so please don't feel any kind of shame, you've not soiled the sheets & have no need for any embarrassment, it's not dirty & you're not being judged as it's just a by product of you being touched in a certain area.
Whatever you decide the liquid is, rest assured it is not the yellow stuff you flush down the loo, it's mainly clear & isn't unpleasant, although you wouldn't choose to wash your face in the morning in it.
Some people are obsessed with it, others fascinated, some don't like it. But in the same respect some like bukkake, some hate the though of spunk anywhere near their face, some love it.
I've seen a lot of things since we've started swinging, I've not yet seen a woman gush or squirt, a yellow smelly fluid.

Ok you've now brought me back :) x lol!

L

Leah

Before I had kids my husband, and a previous lover made me squirt all the time we had sex. Some of the best orgasms I've ever had was when I squirted. After I had my first child I haven't been able to squirt. Even from own manual manipulation or vibrator or even getting fucked. Being in the hot wife, cuckold relationship with my husband. I have had sex with well over a 100 different men, and none of them has gotten me to squirt. Even women eating my pussy doesn't help, although it feels really good I just don't squirt. I wish I could find somebody to make me squirt again, they would get my pussy when ever they wanted it... lol.

M

Marky191268

Before I had kids my husband, and a previous lover made me squirt all the time we had sex. Some of the best orgasms I've ever had was when I squirted. After I had my first child I haven't been able to squirt. Even from own manual manipulation or vibrator or even getting fucked. Being in the hot wife, cuckold relationship with my husband. I have had sex with well over a 100 different men, and none of them has gotten me to squirt. Even women eating my pussy doesn't help, although it feels really good I just don't squirt. I wish I could find somebody to make me squirt again, they would get my pussy when ever they wanted it... lol.
Squirting is easy if the guy or girl knows what that are doing. There is a certain part within the lady that releases a certain hormone

D

Deleted member 1402

I believe a lot of the fluid is urine. I've worked in a club and smelt it and it can be really strong. Had to get new carpets in the dungeon it was that bad and new beds as it had soaked through to the foam......I'll never forget the smell!
I don't have any issues with it being urine, if you like doing it, carry on. If you're in a club, clean up after yourselves. So many people just leave it and if it's in a darkened room, there's nowt worse than accidentally lying in someone elses fluid.

Reactions: Pearls and Therapon
27 April 2015
Hmmmm This thread again, I do gush, but don't squirt, and for me when it happens it definitely seems more tingly, but as it does not happen every time, but usually only when probably over aroused and/or in the middle of mutiple orgasms, and yes Not many guys seem able to perfect it, and to be honest, its never been nor will ever be a necessity, as great sex is just as pleasurable honestly !!! and trust me, if it never happened I would not lose any sleep, and nor do I crave it during lovemaking, but when it happens its definitely an added bonus tingle !!
(P.S. Mine seems to come from within/inside, rather than as Pee and apparently has a sweet taste !! Not tried it personally, but sources close, have said so Lol !!!)

M

meet_the_fockers

I believe a lot of the fluid is urine. I've worked in a club and smelt it and it can be really strong. Had to get new carpets in the dungeon it was that bad and new beds as it had soaked through to the foam......I'll never forget the smell!
I don't have any issues with it being urine, if you like doing it, carry on. If you're in a club, clean up after yourselves. So many people just leave it and if it's in a darkened room, there's nowt worse than accidentally lying in someone elses fluid.
:eek:

Squirting is easy if the guy or girl knows what that are doing. There is a certain part within the lady that releases a certain hormone
Squirt often mark :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pearls and MP386
30 June 2015
City
Brighton
Hmmmm This thread again, I do gush, but don't squirt, and for me when it happens it definitely seems more tingly, but as it does not happen every time, but usually only when probably over aroused and/or in the middle of mutiple orgasms, and yes Not many guys seem able to perfect it, and to be honest, its never been nor will ever be a necessity, as great sex is just as pleasurable honestly !!! and trust me, if it never happened I would not lose any sleep, and nor do I crave it during lovemaking, but when it happens its definitely an added bonus tingle !!
(P.S. Mine seems to come from within/inside, rather than as Pee and apparently has a sweet taste !! Not tried it personally, but sources close, have said so Lol !!!)
Is the correct answer, difference between gushing and peeing is the taste I assure you xx

25 July 2016
City
Tamworth
Interesting thread, which we have only just come across on here as we are new.

Mrs Brum can squirt or gush depending on what I am doing. If I have my tongue doing the work she will gush, if I use my fingers she will squirt. At first she was embarrassed and she was the First Lady I had been with that did it. I assured her nit to be ashamed, and over time she has learnt to control it. So if we are with other couples etc, and they don't know or don't like it she will stop it happening.
She has said that when she comes it's more intense if she squirts, but we found this was helped when she had her clit perecied

Reactions: Adam and The-A-Team