Squirting

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Theres been a few threads re squirting.. this was my answer, re the last thread..

We have had the company of a lady who squirts. She makes herself squirt.. over and over again..
Was it a turn on? No i dont think so.
was it fasinating hell yes!
She could hit the wall at 20 paces.. How someone so little could expel so much.. still alludes me to this day!!
Big difference between gushing and squirting.
Myself n Mr F sat there dumbstruck.. our gobs dropped open... not the reaction i think she was hoping for?
Mr F did suffer from fluid in one ear though for several days after... :rofl:
I kid you not!! True story.
Oh my God I just fell off the chair laughing!! Poor Mr F. Well at least it cleared any wax.. lmao

Reactions: Deleted member 1030
M

MickeyBlueBalls

Just a note to all the lovely ladies on here that do squirt or gush, we know that it happens & is involuntary for most so please don't feel any kind of shame, you've not soiled the sheets & have no need for any embarrassment, it's not dirty & you're not being judged as it's just a by product of you being touched in a certain area.
Whatever you decide the liquid is, rest assured it is not the yellow stuff you flush down the loo, it's mainly clear & isn't unpleasant, although you wouldn't choose to wash your face in the morning in it.
Some people are obsessed with it, others fascinated, some don't like it. But in the same respect some like bukkake, some hate the though of spunk anywhere near their face, some love it.
I've seen a lot of things since we've started swinging, I've not yet seen a woman gush or squirt, a yellow smelly fluid.
I tried washing my clothes in it once. Still doesn't shift grass stains, is there anything out there that does? And at agree it is absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. But on the other hand (no pun intended) not being able to isn't either. As long as all concerned are having their world rocked at the time that's all that matters I think.

Reactions: Therapon
30 October 2015
Theres been a few threads re squirting.. this was my answer, re the last thread..

We have had the company of a lady who squirts. She makes herself squirt.. over and over again..
Was it a turn on? No i dont think so.
was it fasinating hell yes!
She could hit the wall at 20 paces.. How someone so little could expel so much.. still alludes me to this day!!
Big difference between gushing and squirting.
Myself n Mr F sat there dumbstruck.. our gobs dropped open... not the reaction i think she was hoping for?
Mr F did suffer from fluid in one ear though for several days after... :rofl:
I kid you not!! True story.

Did it get rid of the wax?

D

Deleted member 2978

only had one person who squirted. she was my first g/f and we had some very wild sex from the ages of 17 to 20 when we broke up. I caught her cheating with next door neighbours 18 year old son. he was hung like 2 horses and yes I caught her on her screen in back porch when I got a surprise 2 days off given to me at 10 PM on a Friday night. must say the squirting scared us both and we did ask a doctor who explained it was not something wrong but a bonus that she could get that aroused. anyway she is the only woman in my life who squirted tho I know a few from various adult chat sites who did squirt while on cam as if it was some circus act. sadly them men reacted like it was just that.... oh well