Stelinda

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Hi everybody thought I'd make a comment here as it's only right. Now I'm part of a couple I thought I would announce ourselves. As you know I've been here as a single guy but always wanted to find a partner as that's where my heart lies. Been swinging for about 7 years always with respect and an open mind. Linda is from South America where she's had all her fun in clubs but is looking forward to joining in the fun here in England a country she's known for about 10 years and loves to bits. Linda loves the ladies and she's hoping that we can both make lots of friends and have lots of fun.
We are not swinging partners we are a full up couple so for the moment we are cementing our relationship and that is most important of all. We are both however fully confident at the idea of playing in each other's company.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hi everybody thought I'd make a comment here as it's only right. Now I'm part of a couple I thought I would announce ourselves. As you know I've been here as a single guy but always wanted to find a partner as that's where my heart lies. Been swinging for about 7 years always with respect and an open mind. Linda is from South America where she's had all her fun in clubs but is looking forward to joining in the fun here in England a country she's known for about 10 years and loves to bits. Linda loves the ladies and she's hoping that we can both make lots of friends and have lots of fun.
We are not swinging partners we are a full up couple so for the moment we are cementing our relationship and that is most important of all. We are both however fully confident at the idea of playing in each other's company.
Thank you for taking the time to write a lovely and thought out introduction for you both.
Again I wish you all the very best for your new venture and horizons as a couple and hope everything works out for you.
With very vest wishes,
Admin :)