Stopping The Meet

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
10 July 2018
Apart from the obvious - there’s no ‘click’ - yes, smelly, dirty.

But back in the day, I met people and despite hot chats before, and on the phone, when we met for a drink socially before anything else… there was just nothing there. Sometimes from her, sometimes from me, but nothing there. Adults deal with that with a ‘ah, well, such is life, want another drink?’ After all, odds are you’ll still like each other, even if you don’t fancy the other person.

D

Deleted member 11852

As stated the obvious ones, smelly, dirty. There should definitely be a connection there. As a couple we have both agreed, that even if one of us feels a connection but the other doesn’t, we will not take one for the team as they say. Xx M

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Apart from the obvious - there’s no ‘click’ - yes, smelly, dirty.

But back in the day, I met people and despite hot chats before, and on the phone, when we met for a drink socially before anything else… there was just nothing there. Sometimes from her, sometimes from me, but nothing there. Adults deal with that with a ‘ah, well, such is life, want another drink?’ After all, odds are you’ll still like each other, even if you don’t fancy the other person.
Did you both mention it and have a chuckle. ;)

19 March 2015
In that case stuff the meet, drink the whisky
Man after my own heart!

whiskey.gif

What would stop it from going ahead after meeting?
For me it would be the obvious of being dirty or smelly but if I was to see grubby nails on hands and tootsies then no... :eek:

What would stop it from going ahead for you? :D
Plenty of things. Manners and rudeness being my absolute first. Anything else after that, in my opinion, would be our common sense. xx

Vanezza

Stud Muffin
11 May 2017
Clean and well presented is a must and also I think it is quite different to clicking in chat to meeting in reality. I cannot have any intimate fun with anyone we both don't or one of us don't find attractive. Also I absolutely detest shortening words in text if you cannot use proper english words it is a no no.

Vxxx