"Strange and particular" profile information

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

MyKinkyWorld

Handsome and Debonair
25 November 2017
Have you ever found "strange and particular" profile information during your lifestyle?
Here one example (not from SS, but from an Italian website......yes, I know, I've cheated SS :rofl:, forgive me ?): "We are Goods, directly from Olympus, we are very demanding...."

And you, what kind of strange profile information have you found during your lifestyle?

P.S.
Anyway, I was wondering: if they come from Olympus, what they want in MyKinkyWorld!!!! :lol:

19 March 2015
Have you ever found "strange and particular" profile information during your lifestyle?
Here one example (not from SS, but from an Italian website......yes, I know, I've cheated SS :rofl:, forgive me ?): "We are Goods, directly from Olympus, we are very demanding...."

And you, what kind of strange profile information have you found during your lifestyle?

P.S.
Anyway, I was wondering: if they come from Olympus, what they want in MyKinkyWorld!!!! :lol:
Definitely have! I can’t recall a lot over the years but yeah definitely. If I remember, I think @uk2002 used to have some epic write up but I may be wrong.
We’ve seen peeps here with Amazon Wishlists ?
Weirdest in my honest opinion, is the huge long write ups, with a sentence then stating - “add meaty sausage” in your message so we know you’ve read our info. Lol ???‍♂️