Suggestions

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2020
I couldn't post in the suggestions forum, so here are some things off the top of my head

1) light grey text on a dark grey background is difficult to see (e.g. 'edit', 'report', 'a moment ago'. Think contrast. As most of the light grey words are call to action (edit etc) then put like a button background behind them to make them stand out, or just change the colour. That also goes for the 'preview' button, white text on a light grey background and white on a light green background.
2) can the media be filtered more sensibly? by male / female, by location etc
3) the scrolly thing on the main menu at the top is a bit strange. is the search bar worth the exrta space as there's already a search icon? if so, can you push the account data down a line, or make the site logo a bit smaller?
4) Personally, I find all the text to be a bit on the small side. But I'm getting on in my years!
5) Are you an American company? If not, 95% sure US 2257 doesn't apply to you (used to work for a few years in the adult business as a coder *surprisefaceemoji* )
6) the insert quote / quote functionality is weird to figure out how to use. You click quote on a post... and you're told it's added to the list of quotes etc, but you don't *see* any text appear in your response like you would expect.
7) When you look at someones profile you see "you are a male/female/*" when it should be "they are a ....", or just list what they are. It's confusing and wrong!

That's all for now!

Reactions: Dangerous690

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Hello,
1) light grey text on a dark grey background is difficult to see (e.g. 'edit', 'report', 'a moment ago'. Think contrast. As most of the light grey words are call to action (edit etc) then put like a button background behind them to make them stand out, or just change the colour. That also goes for the 'preview' button, white text on a light grey background and white on a light green background.
Done. I agree and have made it lighter.
2) can the media be filtered more sensibly? by male / female, by location etc
Not at this time, sorry. We had micro set filters but literally everyone was messing it up. We made it really easy... but it didn't work so that's a no -sorry.
3) the scrolly thing on the main menu at the top is a bit strange.
Can you elaborate please?
5) Are you an American company? If not, 95% sure US 2257 doesn't apply to you (used to work for a few years in the adult business as a coder *surprisefaceemoji* )
No but it does apply to us.
6) the insert quote / quote functionality is weird to figure out how to use. You click quote on a post... and you're told it's added to the list of quotes etc, but you don't *see* any text appear in your response like you would expect.
Hmm odd.. mine work perfectly on desktop as well as mobile. When you click + Quote, the important thing to note is the + symbol. Add quote. Not reply with quote. So then when you click reply, you will see the "Insert quotes" box appear where you can enter the quoted post.
7) When you look at someones profile you see "you are a male/female/*" when it should be "they are a ....", or just list what they are. It's confusing and wrong!
I wouldn't say it's wrong, maybe incorrect... but not wrong. However that said, it's like that for a reason and we have some things we're repairing/amending after a huge upgrade. I will look at a better approach for that. It's kind of in the pipeline anyway as part of the fixing we're doing,.

A lot of site specific things that I had been working on, have been re-prioritised because of the current pandemic.

23 February 2016
City
Port Melbourne
testaboo said:
3) the scrolly thing on the main menu at the top is a bit strange.
Can you elaborate please?

Admin...I personally believe the user is referring to the main navigation bar between the Logo and Search box. 90% of the time I view the site on a tablet over having my morning coffee, your evening is my morning, and whilst I know what the site and its software offers, I only see 3 menu choices, the rest are hidden by being a slider. Just a comment, I wonder if the general user, especially new users, are aware of everything the site offers...just a thought :)