• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Summer Holidays

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
@AutumnH let me know how you get on in Iceland... That's the next place that I plan on taking Mrs M (shhhhhhhhh don't tell her, she's frightened of volcanoes)
Of course, will do! I'm looking forward to it myself!

Iceland is on my list too....
Groupon! I found my holiday on there with a couple of excursions for not as much as you'd think. It's worth having a look on Groupon and Wowcher.

Reactions: Admin and Therapon
1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
am jealous. I'd love to go to Iceland. You'll have to let me know what its like.

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
am planning to get to the nurburgring this year. Been promising a trip for years. Few fast laps and then a few steins to finish off. Hmmm

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
yeah the m25 where they tried to have a uk version of the midnight club. South Mims services was their pit area. It's the ring and then maybe tie in a trip to gatebil aswel

14 April 2016
City
London
India is planned for a family holiday in April. Then have a stag do in Lisbon at the end of April.

I'd love to have a break in September or so somewhere sunny and secluded. Ideally a secluded villa with private pool somewhere. In fact I definitely will do so, just need to find someone to accompany me along the way

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
Im desperate to see the Northern Lights...
But for this year i guess I'll have to settle for, 3 weeks in OZ!!! WHOOP WHOOP... X

you can see them in Shetland in the winter on a good night. If your going though go for the last Tuesday in January for the up helly aa in lerwick. It's a sight you won't see anywhere else.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
you can see them in Shetland in the winter on a good night. If your going though go for the last Tuesday in January for the up helly aa in lerwick. It's a sight you won't see anywhere else.
You can also see them in West Wales too at times. Not far from us, should really try and see them at some point.
But would still love to go North and see them too.

1 January 2017
City
Wrexham
You can also see them in West Wales too at times. Not far from us, should really try and see them at some point.

Shetland they were really clear. That said in Shetland your only 100 miles from the arctic circle, the nearest train station is bergen in Norway and if you follow the latitude lines your further north than Leningrad in Russia.

M

meet_the_fockers

Thankyou, youve seen them then?

Reactions: Pearls
M

meet_the_fockers

Yey we will all go together!!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…