Surprising Conversations.......

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Ok so i'm at a friends birthday today, Now i have known this couple for near on 12 years. I'm chatting to my friend about my weekend ahead and drop into conversation that i may be going to a club on Sunday........ explaining its not your average club :whistle:

He then starts telling me that him and his wife (birthday girl) have often talked about getting in to the swinging scene :eek:

Now my question to you all is...........

How many of you seem to attract people that are interested in the swinging scene or are interested in getting into it? Im sure its not just me or is it just the type of people i know :rofl::rofl:

P.S......... when leaving he told me i should go and see them soon and winked at me :rofl:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Ok so i'm at a friends birthday today, Now i have known this couple for near on 12 years. I'm chatting to my friend about my weekend ahead and drop into conversation that i may be going to a club on Sunday........ explaining its not your average club :whistle:

He then starts telling me that him and his wife (birthday girl) have often talked about getting in to the swinging scene :eek:

How many of you seem to attract people that are interested in the swinging scene or are interested in getting into it? Im sure its not just me or is it just the type of people i know :rofl::rofl:

P.S......... when leaving he told me i should go and see them soon and winked at me :rofl:
Epic :D

Reactions: Therapon
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
We've had this on a number of occasions too lol.
However we would never go back and play with long standing friends again. It adds a complication to the friendship that some people just can't handle we've learnt. So now we'd just rather not risk it ;)

B

Bump-n-Grind

I think the scene in general is growing &, to a degree, becoming more acceptable certainly to suggest it to a partner

Last edited by a moderator:
28 December 2016
City
Leicester
I think the scene in general is growing &, to a degree becoming more acceptable certainly to suggest it to a partner

That definitely seems the case since we started out. We've had loads of previously vanilla ladies showing interest too. Not that many have actually gone on to do anything but 2 or 3 have and the others I think it's down to courage more than anything else. I guess as generations go by things get more liberal.

Reactions: StokeChoke

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
I think the scene in general is growing &, to a degree, becoming more acceptable certainly to suggest it to a partner

What we've noticed and have written about it plenty here, it is becoming more sociably acceptable.

D

Deleted member 1030

Even if it was socially acceptable, I'm not sure I'd share it with the world. Some of our friends and family know, but I wouldn't necessarily talk to colleagues about it, for example.
One thing I have wondered, in the past, though; As pole-dancing is now considered to be an acceptable form of exercise, will there ever be any sort of swinging keep-fit classes in the near future? :D

Reactions: StokeChoke
30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
Even if it was socially acceptable, I'm not sure I'd share it with the world. Some of our friends and family know, but I wouldn't necessarily talk to colleagues about it, for example.
One thing I have wondered, in the past, though; As pole-dancing is now considered to be an acceptable form of exercise, will there ever be any sort of swinging keep-fit classes in the near future? :D

Talking to work colleagues is how @Chezmo got here ;) I'm quite open about it but that's personal choice and I totally understand not everyone is as open about swinging as I am.
I eagerly await the fitness DVD :lol:

28 December 2016
City
Leicester
That's how I see it too

Us too ;)
Sometimes I wish we could be more open about it but D running a business where we live rules it out. Some people do judge unfortunately and some absolutely love to gossip! The nature of the business dictates it would have a dramatic effect on our income if it became common knowledge we believe so we keep it to ourselves.
Having said that it definitely adds an edge to the excitement part of the scene!

Reactions: Deleted member 6127
M

Mrandmrsdkswing

Oh my god you need a rename. Match maker

M

Mrandmrsdkswing

I love seeing the shock on people's faces when they find out we are on the scene but we are also very selective on who we share it with. And even more selective on who we play with

Oh my god you need a rename. Match maker
How many is that now mr stoke

D

Deleted member 4901

I think I know what you mean. Talking with a lot of vanilla friends about things that have happened on the kink scene I find a lot have "a box" under the bed. Xxx

T

Tigress

Probably slightly off piste (already) but does anyone think it'd be better if it was socially acceptable & you could be open about it or do you think an edge of excitement would be taken away if you didn't have that degree of secrecy ?
I don't like the secrecy and would much prefer to be open about it.

30 March 2017
City
High Wycombe
I love seeing the shock on people's faces when they find out we are on the scene but we are also very selective on who we share it with. And even more selective on who we play with

How many is that now mr stoke

I think I'm up to 7 now ;) I can feel a name change coming on :lol: