• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you

Swallowing

L

louise1970

Is it ok to swallow on a first date? I was asked this many years ago and it's just crossed my mind now?? Xx
Well what a good thread I would say no as it depends if you have been friends for a while but if it's one of I have to say no

S

Scrunchy&Muffet

Swallowing on the first daye insinuates sex on the first date. Is THAT right?
Personally i dont think it is but thats my old fashioned morals. I think id prefer to get to know the gent in question a little better lol xxx

Reactions: Lace and Pearls
S

Scrunchy&Muffet

I dont have an issue with swallowing though. In fact id rather not waste a drop lol x

Reactions: Admin
R

RLJ

I personally don't think that it matters, if she spat I wouldn't be offended and if she swallowed I'd think good girl. I certainly wouldn't expect a girl to swallow and I also wouldn't expect a blow job on the first date anyway.....but I wouldn't turn it down I'm sure you understand

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Is it ok to swallow on a first date? I was asked this many years ago and it's just crossed my mind now?? Xx

To be honest, and as you've asked for my direct input - my response is and always will be; be responsible for your own actions, practise safe sex.
If you know nothing about this person, then it would be irresponsible to swallow a man's ejaculate without knowing any information whatsoever.
So my advice as always and also my personal opinion as well as professional; practise safe sex and be careful. Be responsible for your own actions and act responsibly.
Hope that helps.

As @Pearls said for us personally though;
Down to what you get up too I guess, not something I can really comment on as the only man I would do this to is @Admin
x

T

The_Bibas

First date?
Lol hun you are sooooooo on the wrong site.
Usually a first meeting for us is a social so yes swallowing is essential or you waste the alcohol.. and let's be very honest.. alcohol is usually better than most men and it's tastes better too

COCKtails
Bibabartender

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…