Swingers club

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
what do people like to see at a club the most? What is your favourite thing that will get you to return? Whether it be the staff, clientele, or even the venue itself.

Reactions: Admin
10 March 2015
Air con has to be a big plus, gets a bit sweaty in the rooms sometimes when there's a few in!
Talking of rooms, plenty of them, nothing worse than having to sit and wait for somewhere to play.
Attention to the little things too, like bins, paper towels and spray to wipe surfaces down with in the rooms.
Loads of towels within easy access is a big plus too.

S

surreypleasures

A nice clean venue,helpful,friendly staff,entertainment and the right balance of couples and singles.Let's be honest nobody wants to go to a club that is over run with single guys.It may be financially rewarding in the short term for the club organiser but will soon be the death of the club itself

50moreshades

what do people like to see at a club the most? What is your favourite thing that will get you to return? Whether it be the staff, clientele, or even the venue itself.
been to afew up the northwest...the best for banter was townhouse in liverpool..
then club f takes second place for their on site facilities..but its seeing sensual people having fun..not too keen and the screamers who are being pounded for dear life and squirting all over the place.....ok maybe a tad jealous as ann doesnt quirt..lol
fun, laughter,great dressed ladies and no cliques is our preference

Reactions: chopper and Admin

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
been to afew up the northwest...the best for banter was townhouse in liverpool..
.not too keen and the screamers who are being pounded for dear life and squirting all over the place.....ok maybe a tad jealous as ann doesnt quirt..lol
fun, laughter,great dressed ladies and no cliques is our preference

Townhouse is getting seriously good feedback and reviews here, so that's good to know @TownhouseTwosome
LOL!! :D I can't help but laugh a bit at that.. pounded for dear life..

Indeed, cliques. :rolleyes:

Reactions: SwindonSwingers

50moreshades

Victoria gave me a good session as a taster one night...supposed to be a private 20 min session but ended up in a 40 min public session which was out of this world. oh Btw its graham and Vicky is the best dominatrix ive come across.

TownhouseTwosome

VIP Member
5 April 2015
Thanks or your comments guys!! Been off here since the weekend as I have been celebrating my 40th...and still am actually!! lol

From a personal point of view, a club MUST be clean. Sheets on the beds is a bonus, cleaning stuff in rooms, a membership system for security of all in the club and friendly staff who like to banter with guests. There's nothing worse than a dirty club with staff who don't want to be there!!!

50moreshades

Happy Birthday..from Graham and Ann..been a while since we've been down to your club. hope all is well

M

meet_the_fockers

Hmmm, cleanliness, hosts.
We have been to one particular club, where the host, actually made us feel a little uncomfortable. They couldn't be bothered. It was a little like.. How lucky are you to be here, yeah ok it's that way over there etc etc.. I really can't be arsed attitude...
Hosts can either make or break a club.. And I've seen the club, I'm talking about decline in numbers, in the last couple of years. Shame because it has such potential and is pretty nice inside.
Clicks Ewww but it's inevitable, a lot of people, have met before on several occasions, and make freinds with people, I guess much the same way, as they do in everyday life...
We have a few freinds on the scene and generally gravitate towards them, but I've seen obvious newbies nervous, etc enter a club, we would never dream of excluding.. We are where once in their shoes!! We like fresh meat ;D
So for us I guess it's the hosts and clientelle.
Doesn't matter how much you dress it up.. It's the party goers that really set the scene.. But you'll only really get decent party goers at decent clubs..
Having said that we've been to some brilliant socials.. In the most seediest of pubs.. And they've been a sidesplitting event!!! So I guess it's what you make of it...
Townhouse is receiving rave reviews.. There's a good reason for this..

L

Lovers_For_Life

Just read @meet_the_fockers post above.... :love:
Yup. Have been roundly ignored and excluded. Also know a club which thinks itself very 'elite' - and is blind to its faults. We loved the Townhouse - just miffed its so far way...... :cry:
Personally, I believe the onus is on the Hosts or Owners or Management to ensure peeps are made genuinely welcome. And not just a quick tour. Actually talk to people - and don't excuse yourself the moment one of your friends walks by...:mad: