Swinging Memories.

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
19 March 2015
Do you make them and do they happen maybe naturally.
If so, do you then share them?
Sometimes we enjoy certain and specific moments when having fun with other people yes? With that, we will undoubtedly make/create happy and naughty memories.
Do you keep them to yourself? Or, are they a shared memory that you then talk about between one another? :sneaky: x

D

Deleted member 11852

They are kept for us two..but up to now the memories have been great fun and we're only 10 months into the journey..hopefully lots more memories will be made and enjoyed..w..:)(y)

L

LizandChris

We have no interest in separate room swinging so when it does happen it will all be shared and very little kept secret

L

LizandChris

We have no interest in separate room swinging so when it does happen it will all be shared and very little kept secret
That being said if we ever did seperate room stuff, yes I would share everything, for us the only way this can work is total openness, the moment we hide something one of us would feel ... I don't know, jealous? Betrayed? Something anyway, we have come so far in less than 2 months, from refusing to admit to ourselves let alone each other that we might find others interesting or attractive to encouraging each other to go for opportunities to enjoy others company and being present for that, no I can't conceive keeping anything from Liz, we did talk about what if one of us experiences something mind blowing we'd never had before and we came to the conclusion the best thing would be to share what it was so we could be better for each other from then on.
Sorry , mega post but its something at the heart of this for us!