Swinging this weekend

• Thread starter PRG978
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
P

PRG978

Anyone going swinging this weekend, would love to hear about how it goes....

Reactions: Lace
22 March 2015
City
Tenby
Well I am having some fun this weekend and will tell you all about it very soon xxx:D(y):ROFLMAO:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Evening Mr PRG, no nothing this weekend as of yet; but have some fun in the pipeline.
Anything for yourself? Or is it a quiet weekend? x

Reactions: Lace
W

Wolf

Working all weekend :( We will have to make up for it soon though :p :surprise:

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Sounds like fun... (y)
Roll on school, when people have more free time and more fun planned. Been a long arse 6 weeks :p

Reactions: Pearls
10 March 2015
Yup, got an invite to a swinging house party this Saturday... going by past parties its likely to be full-on!!:threesum:

Reactions: Admin
10 March 2015
Well, as expected, the party was a riot!
Jayne spent some time on the cross, where I had to introduce her to a young lady who had decided to see how Jayne's pussy tasted before even swapping names.... swingers eh, what a crazy bunch lol, once that was done we hit the beds for some bedroom athletics.
After a break for refreshments, it was time for round two, luckily this time we knew our partners name (we'd "met" her previously) so Jayne assumed the position in a swing, our "amoure" tended to Jayne's needs and I bought up the rear as it were.
Another break, followed by Jayne hitting the swing again (she loved it) and some guy broke his nose on her pussy.... not kidding!! (It didn't phase him, I think it was a regular occurrence, the broken nose I mean, not the doing it on a pussy lol).
Various other scenarios were played out by other swingers, there was some wax play, some CBT (he volunteered... takes allsorts!) and some good old rolling around on the beds (it wasn't all BDSM themed lol!), and I think we left around 3 ish (a.m.). All in all, a great night was had by all.

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Well, as expected, the party was a riot!
Jayne spent some time on the cross, where I had to introduce her to a young lady who had decided to see how Jayne's pussy tasted before even swapping names.... swingers eh, what a crazy bunch lol, once that was done we hit the beds for some bedroom athletics.
After a break for refreshments, it was time for round two, luckily this time we knew our partners name (we'd "met" her previously) so Jayne assumed the position in a swing, our "amoure" tended to Jayne's needs and I bought up the rear as it were.
Another break, followed by Jayne hitting the swing again (she loved it) and some guy broke his nose on her pussy.... not kidding!! (It didn't phase him, I think it was a regular occurrence, the broken nose I mean, not the doing it on a pussy lol).
Various other scenarios were played out by other swingers, there was some wax play, some CBT (he volunteered... takes allsorts!) and some good old rolling around on the beds (it wasn't all BDSM themed lol!), and I think we left around 3 ish (a.m.). All in all, a great night was had by all.
Oh god that made me chuckle xxx

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
We're both discussing this, and I must say Mart, I always have enjoyed reading your posts... You have such a way with words ;)
Love it.. :)

Admin

Admin
15 September 2014
Perhaps not, perhaps so - it works and always makes us both chuckle when reading about your frolics and antics. ;)
Honestly, and don't think I'm fluffing your feathers here too much now :whistle: but your posts do make excellent and fun reading.
It's needed on a site..! (y)
Hope Jane is recovering from having a nose being broken on her intimates haha :p