Switch

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
After a very romantic evening last night that turned into pure filth. :sneaky: I decided to try something I would never or have thought of before and take control :whistle:
I have realised it wasn’t for me and it left me thinking today of who I am in this whole scene and especially with regards to kink.
I will always be submissive and would never try switching again. :notworthy:
I think it’s something that’s within you and I can’t change me. If you get that. :confused:

Have any of you switched and realised it isn’t for you?

D

Deleted member 11105

When I first started having sexual activities, I always submissive, loved a strong woman and could never see myself as dominant. Only a few years ago I tried being dominant, not only was I good (so I’ve been told) I actually liked being in charge :sneaky:. I still like to switch it up though. X

26 October 2018
I’ve tried god knows I’ve tried just to experience it , but halfway through I always end up taking back control often to the subs relief !!

19 March 2015
After a very romantic evening last night that turned into pure filth. :sneaky: I decided to try something I would never or have thought of before and take control :whistle:
I have realised it wasn’t for me and it left me thinking today of who I am in this whole scene and especially with regards to kink.
I will always be submissive and would never try switching again. :notworthy:
I think it’s something that’s within you and I can’t change me. If you get that. :confused:

Have any of you switched and realised it isn’t for you?
I’m naturally Dominant and it’s in my blood. Can’t change and won’t change. Xx

If you’re a switch then that’s an amazing thing tbh because you’re opening your boundaries to so many things. X