Thank You X

• Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
14 February 2017
City
Luton
i just felt the need to thank all those who have made us feel very welcome in our first few hours of joining your family.
We became members of another site recently in the hope of gaining knowledge and confidence in our chosen lifestyle. I have to say that this site is a whole different world to the other site, people are friendly for a start!
It's refreshing to not be badgered for your mobile number or what's app account details, it's nice to just feel supported.
I'm guessing we will be asking lots of questions and making a whole lot of friends during our journey. I think we may have just found the one place that could hold many of the answers for us.
Thank you all xx

MP386

MOTM

9 November 2015
i just felt the need to thank all those who have made us feel very welcome in our first few hours of joining your family.
We became members of another site recently in the hope of gaining knowledge and confidence in our chosen lifestyle. I have to say that this site is a whole different world to the other site, people are friendly for a start!
It's refreshing to not be badgered for your mobile number or what's app account details, it's nice to just feel supported.
I'm guessing we will be asking lots of questions and making a whole lot of friends during our journey. I think we may have just found the one place that could hold many of the answers for us.
Thank you all xx
I am sure you'll enjoy your time here, it's a fun well run site .... more of an asylum for the like minded, once in it's hard to leave ...
sure all the usual ones will be around soon ....
just to let you know I am the only sane one :D:rofl:

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
1 August 2015
City
North Walsham
:tiphat: So glad you like this site, (y) it's like one big happy family, so hopefully we will be seeing more of you in the forums :)

What did you say your phone number is again :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Reactions: Miss-Sexy-Legs
Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Thank you all xx
What's your number :whistle::whistle:
Thanks both and very much appreciated, I hope you enjoy here :Dxx

7 January 2017
City
Birmingham
You are very welcome both. This place can be a bit of an asylum, but you know that old saying: When in France...pack up your bags and high tail it because you don't want to be eating snails and frogs the rest of your life!

Run! Save yourselves! It's too late for us!

In all seriousness, it's a good place :)

Reactions: Therapon and Pearls