That Time Of The Month....no Not That

• Thread starter Deleted member 3411
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
D

Deleted member 3411

Ok here's a question for you. If there is a club you go to what is the usual time of the month you go? I have sometimes noticed fluctuations in the numbers and it is often said that it is because people have got paid (month snd) but is there a particular time of the month that you prefer to go because of the number of people that will attend?

Pearls

MOTM

18 July 2015
Ok here's a question for you. If there is a club you go to what is the usual time of the month you go? I have sometimes noticed fluctuations in the numbers and it is often said that it is because people have got paid (month snd) but is there a particular time of the month that you prefer to go because of the number of people that will attend?
I think most go when they get paid both and I would say that could be any time these days xx

27 May 2016
City
Grimsby
We like to go when there's a special theme or occasion. We're really looking forward to going to one of Liberty Elite's upcoming Chic nights (Black tie, champagne reception etc).