The Demon

• Thread starter billy55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
  • Please check your spam/junk folder after registration, for your email. Thank you
Welcome to our Swinging Community
Join now to meet other like-minded swingers.
B

billy55

The Demon.

The "Demon" was by now cowering in the depths from which it raised it's head and the whole thing forgotten and "normal" life resumed, for a while at least.
In a day to day situation it was an easy beast to manage but all it would take to resurrect these almost overwhelming erotic desires is to see my wife in her dress showing her beautiful curves, her very ample breast's and those legs, oh fuck yes those legs to send my mind cartwheeling into all sorts of sexy, dirty, (my wife hates the word dirty used in a sexual content) fantasies,
nearly always it involves the wife having sex with another man, a man i dont know or even see,
lisa for example currently works behind the bar one evening a week and since she started a month ago every time she leaves for work i let the fantasy surface and a story with vivid pictures emerges, i may even have to go to our bedroom and wank as the story progresses ,
it may involve just a single man but as the story builds more may be players, she would after her shift walk to her car which is in fact situated at the rear of the pub and very dark, a man would follow her and start to chat and get saucy with my wife and maybe ask for a snog?
to which she would agree, the man pressing my wife against the car then begins to feel her breasts and her beautiful arse, she by this time would be feeling very sexed up and would reach down and begin stroking his by now very hard erect cock, he lifts her dress to reveal her beautiful sexy legs which she parts slightly giving him easy access to her hot wet cunt, he enters here roughly and fucks her hard, his hands cupping her arse and pulling her even harder onto his hard cock til at last he pours his lust into her eager cunt, his friend now appears on the scene and takes his turn at fucking my beautiful wife this time from behind making her gasp at his every thrust til my loving wife senses his hurried strokes gaining momentum and turns to slide her soft lips over his aching cock and takes his hot semen down into her stomach.

Reactions: No longer with us